Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

I hope that Robotman being in one of the minis doesn't mean that Doom Patrol is on pause as well.

This definitely feels like a step up:

- I think this is the most one writer will have been writing both Batman and Superman at the same time (Williamson).

- Hey, WW fans like her with the JLD! Hopefully Constantine doesn't hog the spotlight. Even Nubia gets a story!

- Super-Reaper could be pretty cool.

- Will they stop trying to make "Paige" a thing for Power Girl? It feels so unnatural. Although going hard with Cyborg-Superman as a horror figure.

- Jim Gordon vs RoboBats/Rookie as a monster? Sign me up!

- I wonder if the person Dick murders is Babs? And it's all fake? Would make more sense for the Batgirls to be involved.

- I thought Robins would be a Damian story, but nice to get more Tim and Jason.

- Titans dealing with something supernatural that's not Trigon based? Weird to use the "Teen Titans" title though.

- Barry story! Color me surprised, but in a good way!

- Mary has nightmares of Billy becoming Black Adam?

- The Green Lantern one sounds surprisingly plot relevant.

- Zatanan and Robotman is such an unexpected team-up, but I am here for it.

- Oh hey, Rose gets her own story!

Mighty Member

Do we know what Insomnia looks like?

I will be checking out Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Teen Titans, Zatanna, Ravager and Angel Breaker.

Great to have potential good Nightwing & Titans comics in two months without Taylor. What a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    Do we know what Insomnia looks like?
    I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - I thought Robins would be a Damian story, but nice to get more Tim and Jason.

- Titans dealing with something supernatural that's not Trigon based? Weird to use the "Teen Titans" title though.
    Yeah, at this point Teen Titans should be Damian's or Tim's generations. Dick's is just Titans!

Makes sense for the Robin one to be Tim though, as he is the most recent one to have a solo book under that name.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, at this point Teen Titans should be Damian's or Tim's generations. Dick's is just Titans!

Makes sense for the Robin one to be Tim though, as he is the most recent one to have a solo book under that name.
    Robin is a shared title. Tim having the most recent solo means nothing. Robin isn't a single character hence why Jason who hasn't had a Robin series is a co lead. DC has 3 Robins currently in publication/upcoming. Damian as Robin in the various recent events and other titles. Dick Grayson as Robin in World's Finest and upcoming TT by waid.

Tim and Jason were/are both Robins so can't see the issue with having the tie in focus on the two.

By your logic the TT's Knight terrors starring Dick's generation makes sense since Dick's gen were in the last TT title and are the gen in the upcoming TT series.

I don't agree the TT tie in should be Tim or Damian's gen. I like that it features' the characters and the generation of heroes most associated with the brand.

If they want a team tie in with Tim or Damian's generation then put out a YJ or Super Son's tie in. Those are the teams I associate those two generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - Will they stop trying to make "Paige" a thing for Power Girl? It feels so unnatural.
    What's wrong with "Karen" anyway. These people spend far too much time on twitter, don't they.

Wait until Marvel realizes they have a character named Karen Page.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Wait until Marvel realizes they have a character named Karen Page.
    Did they resurrect her too?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Did they resurrect her too?
    Not yet. But it's Marvel.

It's even funnier because they just released a collection of Conner/Palmiotti's Power Girl run where her Karen Starr identity is at the forefront.

I'm really glad that I can skip this. Too much Damian is not a good thing, in my opinion.

Looking pretty fierce .