Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

One World...which means the MC2 and RYV is CANON!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    One World...which means the MC2 and RYV is CANON!
    Now that would make me root for the "villains"!

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    Now that would make me root for the "villains"!
    I know, right?! Go Shathra!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

So is Shathra like the Anti-Monitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is Shathra like the Anti-Monitor?
    Kinda feels that way, huh?

One hive, one goal
    Ha! One vision...

So after wasting an issue on a decomposed origin that’s about to not matter, Slott sat on the fast forward button and now we’re in the endgame. Man the pacing of this story is atrocious.

I don’t care what else happens just as long as Mayday and Anna-May survive and are back to their original selves by the end of this story.
    Last edited by hoth82; 02-23-2023 at 07:36 PM.

how many more fun alternates have we seen?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Not missing much from what I heard

Astonishing Member

Honestly, I have a comflict of opinions.

1º) On one hand, we can't have a reality based on the present (Earth-616) merged with a reality based on the past (Spider-Man Noir) and another one based on a potential future (Spider-Man 2099). It could lead to temporal chaos or something. Therefore, the Spider-Verse can't disappear entirely.

2º) On the other hands, realities that are based on the present COULD work merged. And I would personally like to see several Spiders in the same world.
    - Spider-Man India, Aracnido Jr, Spider-UK and all other spiders who doesn't live in the USA could lead to something like DC's Batman Incorporated.
    - MC2 and RYV would make Mayday, Benny and Annie being canon, and it would make the restore of the Spider-Marriage something beautiful.
    - Spider-Gwen and Spider-Uncle Ben could be a way to restore to main continuity several dead characters.

I don't want the Spider-Verse to be entirely destroyed, but merging several spiders in the main continuity is something that I would definitely like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Honestly, I have a comflict of opinions.

1º) On one hand, we can't have a reality based on the present (Earth-616) merged with a reality based on the past (Spider-Man Noir) and another one based on a potential future (Spider-Man 2099). It could lead to temporal chaos or something. Therefore, the Spider-Verse can't disappear entirely.

2º) On the other hands, realities that are based on the present COULD work merged. And I would personally like to see several Spiders in the same world.
    - Spider-Man India, Aracnido Jr, Spider-UK and all other spiders who doesn't live in the USA could lead to something like DC's Batman Incorporated.
    - MC2 and RYV would make Mayday, Benny and Annie being canon, and it would make the restore of the Spider-Marriage something beautiful.
    - Spider-Gwen and Spider-Uncle Ben could be a way to restore to main continuity several dead characters.

I don't want the Spider-Verse to be entirely destroyed, but merging several spiders in the main continuity is something that I would definitely like to see.
    But Temporal Chaos is AWESOME!

Let chaos reign!!! Make everything canon! Damn the consequences! MC2/RYV 4evah!
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 02-28-2023 at 02:26 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    But Temporal Chaos is AWESOME!

Let chaos reign!!! Make everything canon! Damn the consequences! MC2/RYV 4evah!
    No, it's not. It can lead you to meet your mom when she was your age and make her fall in love with you. It can lead you to meet your grandson before you even know your future wife. Sorry, but some realities can't definitely be merged with Earth-616; unless the characters are put in their proper place in time. Which means Spider-Man Noir could meet Captain America during WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    No, it's not. It can lead you to meet your mom when she was your age and make her fall in love with you. It can lead you to meet your grandson before you even know your future wife. Sorry, but some realities can't definitely be merged with Earth-616; unless the characters are put in their proper place in time. Which means Spider-Man Noir could meet Captain America during WWII.
    Spider-Man Noir meeting Cap during WWII sounds awesome!

Can we at least have RYV and MC2 become canon? That is a must have and must see TV.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 02-28-2023 at 02:47 PM.