Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default Stargirl: The Lost Children #4 Preview

Stargirl: The Lost Children #4 Preview
    Writer: Geoff Johns
    Artist: Todd Nauck

Thanks Barry! Thanks Bruce!

I'd love a Todd Nauck Flash run, though.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I could definitely be down with Todd doing a nice long stint on the Flash. His work is awesome.

This issue was released (in error I assume) digitally last week, so I've already read it. For those who are buying the print edition, let's keep the spoilers out of here until Tuesday, OK?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I mean I kind of feel like that’s unfair to Flash considering that was actually Doctor Manhattan’s fault. Though Batman full on deserves shade for putting the universe at risk in Flashpoint Beyond.

Although Corky is kind of forgetting to mention that all too important point of The time masters keeping some of these kids on lockdown as to why they weren’t remembered.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Funny released a preview AFTER releasing the whole comic on DCU Infinite. I didn’t care for all the Flashpoint exposition to be honest. The story was working much better when it seemed more self-cointained.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Funny released a preview AFTER releasing the whole comic on DCU Infinite. I didn’t care for all the Flashpoint exposition to be honest. The story was working much better when it seemed more self-cointained.
    Any spoilers on the issue yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Speech99 View Post
    Any spoilers on the issue yet?
    There’s a bunch of exposition regarding the “Divine Continuum” being the union of Omniverse and Hyperspace. The same convoluted things from Flashpoint Beyond that do absolutely zero in this comic’s favor.
    Then, spoilers:
    the Time Masters kid explains how the lost heroes ended up there and that they need to return to their respective timelines so that they’re remembered by history again. Stargirl feels sad for Wing, who would be dead if not for the timeline shenanigans, so she’ll probably try to keep him from return to his past. The villain reveals that she’s been hired to kidnap the children by a secret benefactor, revealed to be the android Hour Man.
    end of spoilers
    There’s more to it, those are the main points I remember. The other issues were much better IMO.