Default Doctor Doom vs the Road Runner

Doctor Doom decides he wants to eat the Road Runner. So he preps for a week and then unleashes on Road Runner. Does he succeed?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Gross, but yes.

Doom's feats with prep are largely above the kind of stuff the Road Runner can manage. And common knowledge will tell him the Road Runner is a low-level reality warper with a chunk of superspeed; this is not exactly something Doom cannot prep to defeat.

There will no doubt be some silliness, but.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Gross, but yes.

Doom's feats with prep are largely above the kind of stuff the Road Runner can manage. And common knowledge will tell him the Road Runner is a low-level reality warper with a chunk of superspeed; this is not exactly something Doom cannot prep to defeat.

There will no doubt be some silliness, but.
    I can only imagine Doom beginning with the normal earth shattering magical Marvel plans on catching the Road Runner and slowly degrading right back to the Painted Tunnel and giant hanging boulder over some bird seed tricks. LOL
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    I can only imagine Doom beginning with the normal earth shattering magical Marvel plans on catching the Road Runner and slowly degrading right back to the Painted Tunnel and giant hanging boulder over some bird seed tricks. LOL
    Doom is a guy who might say 'Bah, ridiculous, but my research shows this is what is necessary and my research never lies. Ergo, I shall make it the best painted tunnel and hanging boulder trap possible!'
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

One advantage that Doom has over Wiley E. Coyote is that he designs and makes his own super-tech, instead of buying second-rate products from Acme.

Doom doesn't really want to eat him. He just can't get RR's theme song out of his head.

And now you guys can't either!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Doom is a guy who might say 'Bah, ridiculous, but my research shows this is what is necessary and my research never lies. Ergo, I shall make it the best painted tunnel and hanging boulder trap possible!'
    *snickers*

Now, I'm imaging that Doom goes ahead and buy ACME CO. I'm wondering if he could build a device so easy that Wile E. Coyote could use it to capture/eat the Road Runner. Doom can build anything, but in a hands of a super-genius?

Is it ACME or Wile E. Coyote fault that the Road runner always win???

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    *snickers*

Now, I'm imaging that Doom goes ahead and buy ACME CO. I'm wondering if he could build a device so easy that Wile E. Coyote could use it to capture/eat the Road Runner. Doom can build anything, but in a hands of a super-genius?

Is it ACME or Wile E. Coyote fault that the Road runner always win???
    Wasn't there an episode where it was revealed that Roadrunner owns the Acme Company?

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Wasn't there an episode where it was revealed that Roadrunner owns the Acme Company?
    Probably in newer versions. The real issue was both Wile E. AND the ACME Company (not to mention the Road Runner's reality warping.

Running thru paint - Roadrunner.
    Train coming out of said paint - ACME
    Standing under precariously hanging boulder when said boulder is there to kill - Wile E
    Dud Rockets - ACME
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.