Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

The Emissary is Benjamin Rabin? I guess that makes sense. And I am guessing the kids are sacrifices to Wayeb, and that MJ's "responsibility" is to help Paul (who...could very well turn out to be a Lars!Peter) protect those kids from Benjamin Rabin and Wayeb.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-02-2023 at 12:44 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Scribble Man vs Spider-man hmmm sounds ok
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

Why would you even call Spider-Man for help at this point? You think someone staring at the bad guy ineffectually is going to help with this situation?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    Why would you even call Spider-Man for help at this point? You think someone staring at the bad guy ineffectually is going to help with this situation?
    Wells just wanted to write Peter getting his ass handed to him by an emaciated hobo with cosmic ice powers.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Wells just wanted to write Peter getting his ass handed to him by an emaciated hobo with cosmic ice powers.
    Sounds like a really bad fanfic. Which actually sums up this whole run...

I guess this might set up the end for Paul and the kids as we get into why they exist.

Utterly dissapointed but it's Zeb Wells.

Meh

Astonishing Member

Hard to care about some kids, we can't even see their faces 90% of the time. They're just ciphers.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

I say Sat night the latest we hear something about this issue then play on repeat that one song from lazy town but not im number 1
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 03-02-2023 at 02:17 PM.

Mighty Member

Im looking fowerd to this.I hope its not like the last spidy mystery -kinderd which had a few unanswered Questions

Wahoo! Finally, something to nibble on until Wednesday.

Certainly JMS vibes with JRJR's Peter\MJ vs a Mystical threat. Let's see if they can clean Emissary's noggin!

Also, Snow in Spring? 1.5 years since the time-skip? Lol, lmao. Never change, Marvel time!

Looking forward to it, but not in an excited way, more like in a "this is gonna be so awful I want to read it" kinda way. I just want to see this end.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Well, at least we'll finally get some answers. Whether they'll be the kind of answers that satisfy, much less please . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Well, at least we'll finally get some answers. Whether they'll be the kind of answers that satisfy, much less please . . .
    it won't satisfy cause we already know the end result but at least one series of discussion will be over
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy