Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Same here. I especially loved the description of Wanda knowing her sister was in town because of the rise in her iron and the god war/the sun laughing. Those things for me gave Lorna a lot of personality beyond just coffee queen or mutant princess. In very little panel space and just a preview at that Orlando gave a lot on Lorna personality. Wanda knowing she was there but signs and feelings show they are close, her mentioning again on panel she has a doctrate in geophysics cements in further. The hint of mysterium and the stone that even wanda can't effect having similar magnetic properties also sets lorna up to be a beast against potential magical foes if her power can replicate those properties she may be able to basically cancel out any spell or at least severely weaken it.
    It reminds me how she felt Pietro coming to talk to her in the previous run.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
    I hate to disappoint but you know the saying. If you are good at something then never do it for free

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    That could change w/this mo.'s upcoming 3 ISSUES feat. her, esp. SW's, as Wanda herself just 1st acknowledged it in the immediate, previous installment.

That's certainly an interesting take, BUT...
    BY THE END,
    there seemed to be no contempt harbored by any of them, let alone seething anger-cum-eXtreme estrangement...
    between particular parties.
    Thanks for proving those scans. It's not the first time I have seen statements like that but I never bothered to correct them. It's crazy what people make up sometimes.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    It reminds me how she felt Pietro coming to talk to her in the previous run.

I hate to disappoint but you know the saying. If you are good at something then never do it for free

Thanks for proving those scans. It's not the first time I have seen statements like that but I never bothered to correct them. It's crazy what people make up sometimes.
    I can definitely see that. i hope at some point we get to see al three together.

Kind of sucks i finally found the wanda subscription but there is no active button for you to actually subscribe. Why they doing Wanda like that?

https://subscriptions.marvel.com/sto....asp?spid=1487

To me it says the stores aren't ready to commit because if marvel is willing to offer the subscription and retailer sell it at 3.99 they really only paid 40% of that and if scarlet witch is doing so well why would you leave that kind of money on the table?

i mean i get the idea that a customer doesn't have to commit to twelve issues of something that is not hitting like i'm committed to Rogue and Gambit since i subscribed but it makes no sense from the store level. if i could make a potential 40% or more profit on a book that is selling i'm not going to let my feelings get in the way. It really highlights how toxic the comic business model is.
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-04-2023 at 04:34 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Is Sub-Atomica the new term for the Microverse (which Marvel can no longer use?), making this is subtle QUANTUMANIA reference.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-04-2023 at 04:45 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    It's absolutely... EXHAUSTING, sometimes. But you're welcome, my pleasure. I'm all for saying your peace, but the straight-up BS just invalidates & discredits anything of import ya might have to say. SO... out of sight, out of mind, as they say. That level of negativity's just too toXic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Is Sub-Atomica the new term for the Microverse (which Marvel can no longer use?), making this is subtle QUANTUMANIA reference.
    That was my thought, yes. I mean, it could be coincidence, but... yeah, nah.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Love the art, and how Lorna's been portrayed so far. I really appreciate how writers in this era have really taken advantage of Lorna's degree.