Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default Gaebolg (Dungeon Fighter) vs (most of) the Angels (Evangelion) and also Evas

The more directly combattable ones, not the ones that just auto-attack the pilot. Juvenil is piloting. It'll fight everyone one on one and then as a group (no Eva series Evas in the group fight) DFO's having a whole renaissance right now and it's *amazing*, so you'll forgive me my hype.

A bit about the Gaebolg: It's a big fuckoff robot that looks like a Battletech mech. The Empyrean people created it to kill a dragon with ~1/26th the power of God (not a feat, just describing here). Fist is somewhere between 5 and 10 metres tall in plot scenes at least (considerably smaller when used as an in-stage attack, but that's abstracted so it can fit on the screen). Mind you, its fist is pretty big relative to its body - based on official art and the fact that average Empyrean height is like 7 feet, I'm guessing it's around 30-40 meters tall. When it couldn't bring its full power to bear, a punch from it lifted Flame Eater Anton briefly and took out one of his legs completely. Anton is a massive walking volcanic island (in an image of him after his death, the top part of his body still sticking out of the ocean takes up most of the image and has tons and tons of large modern warships travelling to it and vanishing in the distance as they reach it) and it could stand up in the middle of the ocean and still have the tops of its stubby turtle legs visible. It can open interdimensional portals in melee and throw punches through them Spot-style. Range is questionable, but before we ever saw the actual mech, wherever it was stored (extradimensionally), it was able to punch Anton in the middle of the ocean. Given what we know of the Curio dimensional technology, it should be able to put its fist directly in the face of anything visible, and anything that it has precise coordinates for. It can grab one of those fist sized portals and just stretch it big enough to walk through. It's a bit lumbering, but it's not *incredibly* slow - think Megazord. It CAN run. Its "smaller" weapons have obliterated at least one DBZ-style plateau. It contended continuously with Bakal, eating multiple hits from him after he'd specifically matched one of its punches that it took a second to charge up, though Bakal eventually ripped that punching arm right off it and won the fight (seconds before being killed). Bakal's feats are mostly from fighting Gaebolg, but Apostles like him are generally in the range of easy but not trivial mountain busting. The protagonist had eaten at least one mountain buster in-plot before being strong enough to fight Bakal.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 03-03-2023 at 06:17 AM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands