CAPTAIN AMERICA #52 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    EˣCELSIOR #3 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #3
    THE MIGHTY THOR #52 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3
    UNCANNY X-MEN #52 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #3
    X-MEN: SILVER #3
    Last edited by nx01a; 03-22-2023 at 06:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Another wallet-busting month! My pulls:

WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 (the penultimate chapter!)
    ADAM WARLOCK #2 (you know, you unleash demons on a planet one time and they never let you forget)
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #52 (Slitherers gonna slither)
    AGENTS OF FURY #30 (LMD Nick’s always dying!)
    AMAZING FANTASY #36: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (and they lived happily ever after!)
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #3 (can’t even kill a guy without a hammer bringing him back these days, amirite?)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #44 (it was Maury Povich who revealed he was not the father)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #52 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #2 (I’d search Beyond’s HR records for details!)
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #21 (Apostle should have known that the “Red Death” didn’t offer a great retirement plan)
    EˣCELSIOR #3 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Hexus is people too!)
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #4 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* (numerous flights of stairs are also my personal archenemy)
    F² #19 (bureaucrats won’t even let you own a dinosaur anymore)
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #18 (I hear symbiotes are great at supplementing prenatal vitamins)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #44 (“My Father is a Robot)
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #3
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #9 *World War Zemo tie-in* (never trust a Canadian)
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26 (Communications? C’mon Pete! should’ve come to ESU!)
    RUSE #2 (CROSSGENESIS #12) (Lawbringers causing more trouble!)
    SILVER SURFER #2 (ominous message indeed!)
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3
    UNCANNY X-MEN #52 *World War Zemo tie-in* (I’ve cooled off in the Long Island Sound many times myself)
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #5 (SHIELD would definitely not be the most trustworthy employer)
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 (all my caution goes to the wind too!)
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #3 (I’ve had an illustrious Wonder Man book in my head for years now lol)
    X-MEN: SILVER #3 (even off of earth, your exs always seem to pop up)
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

WORLD WAR ZEMO #3
    ADAM WARLOCK #2 – Adam and the Soul Gem, together again!
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #52 – This explains a lot about my life lately.
    AGENTS OF FURY #30 – Who could have predicted Nick Fury would fake his death!
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #3
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #44
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #52 *World War Zemo tie-in* – good preview for Next month!
    CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #2
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #21
    EˣCELSIOR #3 *World War Zemo tie-in* – I can't believe it's not the Hellfire Club!
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #4 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* – Gee, Citrusville has had it rough these past couple years!
    F² #19 – Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #18 – A baby and a symbiote? Jess will be eating for three!
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #44
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 – Uh oh.
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #9 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26
    RUSE #2 (CROSSGENESIS #12)
    SILVER SURFER #2
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 – Mogul is not making a good ally!
    UNCANNY X-MEN #52 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #5
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #3 – now this is a big book!
    X-MEN: SILVER #3
    Last edited by H-E-D; 03-26-2023 at 12:28 PM.

Spectacular Member

One of everything for me please!

Don’t forget to get those last minute buys in! Purchases made before I get around to tallying sales totals will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Buys ALL the books!

WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 (Steve's gonna be an Avenger? I hope he calls Cathy Gale!)
    ADAM WARLOCK #2 (I had a bad joke about cloak fashion, but dumped it because PIP!!!)
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #52 (Liberated Great Old Ones ... I see thousands of children massacred because they were on the lawn.)
    AGENTS OF FURY #30 (This universe has big time father issues)
    AMAZING FANTASY #36: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (Multiple Issues and only ONE property? It's unpossible!)
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #3 (This is the Marvel I love. No one ever stays dead.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #44 (Not his son, and not human. Hmmmmm, this is a 18 to 1 bet for the resolution of Picard, season 3)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #52 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Is Sally Floyd's job in Jeopardy? Her fans are curious.)
    CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #2 (Who wouldn't want Captain Universe? And Maxine Danger is a great name.)
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #21 (Will John Apostle be collecting unemployment benefits?)
    EˣCELSIOR #3 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Superscript titles RULE!!)
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #4 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* (I see grapefruit prices skyrocketing. Please make this a single issue crisis for Citrusville.)
    F² #19 (I suspect Pete and Josephine are being shipped.)
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #18 (Pickles and Ice Cream should come with this issue.)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #44 (As an LMD, I want to be positive, these books are LMD friendly.)
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 (I find the idea of a Christmas Maestro somewhat appealing.)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #52 *World War Zemo tie-in* (I say thee nay! One of the most awesome phrases of Marvel Comics.)
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #9 *World War Zemo tie-in* ("Is that a fly ball, or is it a seagull? Coming in, from the lake, just to catch the game.")
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26 (Peter Parker a film director?)
    RUSE #2 (CROSSGENESIS #12) (Emma “formerly England’s best detective” Bishop? So humble, like Gerry and the Pacemaker's claim to be the 2nd best band to come out of Liverpool.)
    SILVER SURFER #2 (Wow.)
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 (Fin Fang Foom. "Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play.")
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 (Zemo’s “Emerald Witch” Amora. Hmmm, sounds L Frank Baumy. Wait, spell Zemo backwards and take "me" out to get "OZ"!)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #52 *World War Zemo tie-in* (I love the real world building here.)
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #5 (Kent Dorfman is Venom here, right?)
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 (Aleta goes with Verizon for the free iPhone 62.)
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #3 (Wow. I would never stoop to the horror of having a hero's latte spilled.)
    X-MEN: SILVER #3 (Project Zuǒēn (佐恩计划) in Kümüx Holy $#!+ I can barely differentiate between lower case and caps.)
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for APRIL 2023!

TOTAL SALES: 234!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3, AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #52, CAPTAIN AMERICA #52 *World War Zemo tie-in*, EˣCELSIOR #3 *World War Zemo tie-in*, THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #3, THE MIGHTY THOR #52 *World War Zemo tie-in*, ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3, UNCANNY X-MEN #52 *World War Zemo tie-in*, WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #3, X-MEN: SILVER #3with 9!

BREAKDOWN:

WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 - 9
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #52 - 9
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #52 *World War Zemo tie-in* - 9
    EˣCELSIOR #3 *World War Zemo tie-in* - 9
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 - 9
    THE MIGHTY THOR #52 *World War Zemo tie-in* - 9
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 - 9
    UNCANNY X-MEN #52 *World War Zemo tie-in* - 9
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #3 - 9
    X-MEN: SILVER #3 - 9
    ADAM WARLOCK #2 - 8
    AGENTS OF FURY #30 - 8
    AMAZING FANTASY #36: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - 8
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #3 - 8
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #44 - 8
    CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #2 - 8
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #21 - 8
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #4 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* - 8
    F² #19 - 8
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #18 - 8
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #44 - 8
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #9 *World War Zemo tie-in* - 8
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26 - 8
    RUSE #2 (CROSSGENESIS #12) - 8
    SILVER SURFER #2 - 8
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 - 8
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #5 - 8
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #3 - 8

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.