Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Gargoyles was one of my favorite (the other was DB/DBZ, which now has Super, so, already going), and though the comics are back, I wanted a number of the plotlines done. Like Elisa and Goliath adopting a kid, Gargoyles being officially recognized as not only real, but a sentient species like humans, etc. The comics should be good, but hard to beat seeing it in animation.
    I don't understand why Disney is so stubborn about not giving this show a proper comeback. They even denied Jordan Peele when he was offering to do a live action version, fresh off Get Out. I guess because they got Marvel, but still. Even for the comic book continuation, Dynamite had to make the first move in getting the license.

But yeah, I understand about getting it animated. Imagine how many young minds would've been blown if they did the Timedancer reveal in the show proper.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Kind of curious about how ROME would've continued. There were reportedly big plans for Timon, continuing his season 2 arc.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

DS9

The creators provided a brilliant overlay of how it would have continued and Sisko returned. I'd borderline kill to see that show go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    DS9

The creators provided a brilliant overlay of how it would have continued and Sisko returned. I'd borderline kill to see that show go on.
    I'd also want to see Odo return and see how he might've changed.

And I'd like to see the old Cardassian space station replaced by a Federation one - just to shake things up. Quark would still have a bar, but he'd likely bristle at the limitations of having an establishment on a Federation station.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 03-17-2023 at 05:04 PM.

If you're watching Picard's Latest Season, they provide a small but important update with Odo and the Changelings.

I wouldn't want to see DS9 completely replaced. Some upgrades/refit then sure, but that station is too iconic in my eyes.

Personally, I really want to know what happened to Rom as Grand Nagus. He, Sisko, and Garak were my favorite characters.

Personally, I really want to know what happened to Rom as Grand Nagus. He, Sisko, and Garak were my favorite characters.
    Even a brief video chat with Rom with Picard asking for assistance of some sort would be a nice scene. And Rom has some changeling experience as well.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Lower Decks had the crew stop on DS9. Quark was still running the bar and such at that point.

In Picard it seems he's made it a franchise, although we don't see him.

Mighty Member

I liked hearing the plans Christopher Yost had for season 3 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It was supposed to be the "Magic and Mutants" season.

He revealed episode descriptions in Twitter a few years ago. Obviously not everything would've made it, but still cool.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'd also want to see Odo return and see how he might've changed.

And I'd like to see the old Cardassian space station replaced by a Federation one - just to shake things up. Quark would still have a bar, but he'd likely bristle at the limitations of having an establishment on a Federation station.
    I always wanted to see this on screen.

https://memory-beta.fandom.com/wiki/Deep_Space_9_(II)

Ultimate Member

If you're watching Picard's Latest Season, they provide a small but important update with Odo and the Changelings.
    I wouldn't want to see DS9 completely replaced. Some upgrades/refit then sure, but that station is too iconic in my eyes.
    I feel the same. Star Trek shows lean very heavily on the Federation aesthetic, and DS9's Cardassian style was absolutely a breath of fresh air! (For similar reasons I'd love to see more scenes on Romulan, Vulcan, Andorian, etc. ships. I feel like it's 85% Federation, 10% Klingon, and 5% 'other' and I'm always a fan of the less-common choices!)

Star Trek Online suggests that Garak is at least an Ambassador, if not some sort of ruling figure / senator, on Cardassia, in the years after DS9.

Frankly, that seems kind of the last place he would want to be, more a 'power behind-the-throne' sort of person, who poses as one of the Ambassador's staff, or a Senator's aide, than the guy with the target on his head. But then again, perhaps he's seen too much of where his people's furtive past (and the Obsidian Order, specifically) has led them...

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I liked hearing the plans Christopher Yost had for season 3 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It was supposed to be the "Magic and Mutants" season.

He revealed episode descriptions in Twitter a few years ago. Obviously not everything would've made it, but still cool.
    Not really a "Favorite" but kind of curious what Yost had in mind for live-action Cowboy Bebop season 2, especially since the whole Spike/Julia/Vicious thing started to diverge radically from the anime version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Star Trek Online suggests that Garak is at least an Ambassador, if not some sort of ruling figure / senator, on Cardassia, in the years after DS9.

Frankly, that seems kind of the last place he would want to be, more a 'power behind-the-throne' sort of person, who poses as one of the Ambassador's staff, or a Senator's aide, than the guy with the target on his head. But then again, perhaps he's seen too much of where his people's furtive past (and the Obsidian Order, specifically) has led them...
    At least for me, I can sort of see Garak in a position like that because he had so much experience dealing with a plethora of different factions. This guy is practically a Swiss Army Knife of Talent. One one side, he's very debonair but the other he could kill you and then wipe out any record of you even existing.

Technically, Starfleet should have gave him the highest of commendations, but due to his outside position and how he got things done, it can't be really official.

If it wasn't for Garak alone, the Federation may have lost the entire war. I'll never forget how he completely played all sides to get the Romulans to join the Federation against the Dominion, braking out of the Dominion Prison (if he didn't the Starfleet Armada and Bajor would have been destroyed from the Changeling's Supernova Weapon), his intelligence gathering, liberating Cardassia Prime, etc.

Much of the Obsidian Order was wiped out and Garak is a master intelligence gatherer and assassin. He'd be a difficult man to kill. Probably the closest thing to the "Batman" of Star Trek.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 03-27-2023 at 05:25 PM.