Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, this is more in-depth and involved than I expected...
    I also noticed that Polaris makes a reference to Micronauts villain Phillip Prometheus after they return to Krakoa from their little Sword Quest. This issue was more than what I was expecting from the solicitations. I want more Sword in the Star now...maybe have Wanda end up in the future-past and encounter both Prince Wayfinder and his friends Rocky Raccoon, Alkinoos and Mara the Dreamer while they are searching for the Sword in the Star.

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-13-2023 at 12:11 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

As long as it's entertaining Im up for pretty much everything but I don't think we will be seeing some more Sword in the Stars soon. Wanda respected Mardj's wish and the trajectory of the book doesn't really allow it either. Now is the time for some more personal problems with Darcy and Agatha.
    "This is me being reasonable"

The prose takes some getting used too but I enjoyed rereading the issue. It reminds me of Robinson's run as his run was episodic and would focus on Wanda teaming up with a different character. So that's a good format for Wanda's solo adventures.

Having Wanda travel to Haiti is a good way to do a teamup with her and Doctor Voodoo.

Honestly this book is the first time I've been interested in Darcy as a character. I thought her pursuer was Warrior Woman from Fearless Defenders.

A fun issue. I liked the who sci-fantasy quest and Lorna and Wanda working together. Really hope Wanda is able to rebuild her shop after this, it would be stupid to get rid of a status quo after only three issues. Also I wonder if Orlando will bring up that Wanda as been the victim of Arson before when it comes to trying to start a life for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Having Wanda travel to Haiti is a good way to do a teamup with her and Doctor Voodoo.
    I would love to see more of their relationship. It might not happen this volume, but hopefully in future ones. Seeing that this book is going to second prints, I'm hopeful for future volumes.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.