Page 55 of 199 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    The Politics in USA have always been full of hypocrisy. They have made a history of getting benefits when other countries go to war.
    Brilliantly stated.

I understand comic book writers including political agendas but I wish more would highlight the hypocrisy and that sometimes one country isn't the centre of universe ( in most cases, has done more harm than good getting involved)

Back to the topic, like was mentioned above TK is writing WW and will say all the right things in favour of his current profile- when he ll be writing the others, he (self admitted) will do that..

Personally I like Bat Supes out of WW comics- they can have Trinity comics for that. There are enough characters biting the dust in mainstream WW lore that need to be given that spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    Thank God we have (so far) denied some people’s wish for direct NATO involvement in Ukraine, risking nuclear World War out of empathy with Ukraine is definitely pretty reckless in my view. The Russians may or may not be bluffing, I hope to never find out
    Empathy for a country being invaded isn't what will cause World War 3.

Has King said anything about including Artemis?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 05-26-2023 at 03:00 AM.

His comments about the William Messner-Loebs run deem to imply he likes her

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    Thank God we have (so far) denied some people’s wish for direct NATO involvement in Ukraine, risking nuclear World War out of empathy with Ukraine is definitely pretty reckless in my view. The Russians may or may not be bluffing, I hope to never find out
    Direct NATO involvement in Ukraine (troops on the ground) has never been on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Empathy for a country being invaded isn't what will cause World War 3.

Has King said anything about including Artemis?
    Nothing specific but he has said he's wanted to touch on "the whole Wonder Woman family" and he's likes the WML stuff.
    Last edited by Gaius; 05-26-2023 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Why is DC so hellbent on not confirming an origin for Diana?
    Wasn't Zeus confirmed as a father in Revenge of the gods? I haven't read it so maybe I'm mistaken, but it looks to me that DC knows what the origin is. Problem might be that some writers are saying weird things to get more support from certain segment of WW's fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Wasn't Zeus confirmed as a father in Revenge of the gods? I haven't read it so maybe I'm mistaken, but it looks to me that DC knows what the origin is. Problem might be that some writers are saying weird things to get more support from certain segment of WW's fanbase.
    Yeah as of right now, some teases about the clay origin aside, Zeus is still her dad. Writers keep throwing out some vague allusions to the clay origin, but that’s all. Of course King might have enough star power to recanonize the clay origin… but I suspect it’s more likely he’ll give that to Lizzie.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Absolutely gorgeous .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I don't want August to get here but i want August to get here to starr this new journey

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

I def dig Sampere’s version (so far). Really fit, broad shoulders, like an Olympic swimmer. Would love to see her tall in stature as well.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    I def dig Sampere’s version (so far). Really fit, broad shoulders, like an Olympic swimmer. Would love to see her tall in stature as well.
    It looks like she's pretty tall.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
    It looks like she's pretty tall.

Right on!
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I hope its good but just gives me flashbacks to my Arrow days when reviewers watched episodes in advance and were always
    Best episode ever
    So intense
    So emotional

And its actually basic as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I hope its good but just gives me flashbacks to my Arrow days when reviewers watched episodes in advance and were always
    Best episode ever
    So intense
    So emotional

And its actually basic as hell
    It's pretty rare to see people with early access bash something, don't want upset having that special insider connection. Look at how many heralded Flash as the greatest superhero movie ever vs. the "just good" reviews it's getting.

I don't expect #800 to be the greatest WW thing ever (especially not when Historia's right there ) but it's nice to have some optimism every now and then.