Page 95 of 201 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Was that the one introduced in Bendis' Young Justice run?
    Yep:

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Was that the one introduced in Bendis' Young Justice run?

Here it is in full color:

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

My least favorite Cassie look, for sure. Nothing like grey to make a character shine.

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    My least favorite Cassie look, for sure. Nothing like grey to make a character shine.
    It's the fact that it's gray, blue, black, white, yellow, red, brown and orange that's the major problem. And nobobody ever needs a choker and a headband at the same time. She looks like she's wearing 3 different outfits at once, where is she going?
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 09-05-2023 at 06:37 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Thanks. I find it odd you liked the first WW movie given how much that was influenced by Perez.
    See, I didn't get much of that. I did see a lot of Heinberg (which only makes sense since he helped write the thing) and the original WW tv show that took place in WW2, though. And I couldn't have been more thrilled at the return of Steve Trevor as a more than viable love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Also, I think you can simply say you liked the Azzarello run without expecting to be dumped on so long as you're not being obnoxious about it. I mean, I get it, since I like Man of Steel and (to a lesser extent) BvS.
    IDK, I've seen people quick to judge the mere mention of that run here, but noted.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now I'm really looking forward to seeing her new costume .

Actually this makes me wonder if Cassie might end up being the main sidekick for Diana in this run since she's not showing up anywhere else, Yara is in the Amazons Attack mini, and Cassie's getting a new costume. Maybe she's the only one who can stick with Diana through this?
    Hopefully you're right - the other Wonder Girls have another home (Donna has Titans) but Cassie doesn't, so she needs a place in Diana's book the most out of them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Thank the gods that Cassie is getting a new costume!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Yep:

Ya know...it's not that bad all in monochromatic color. However...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Here it is in full color:

It's positively hideous in color lol. I do hope Sampere has looked at what has worked for Cassie and what hasn't worked for Cassie and we get something good. I haven't seen much of Sampere's design work outside of Trinity who hasn't impressed me. But maybe he will knock it out of the park for Cassie.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Kitty Pryde, is that you playing designer again?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Hope Sampere gets to redesign Circe too.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yes, please! The only other best news I could hear !

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Same goes for Giganta. She hasn't had a good costume since her original. They've all been bland, boring, & not really suitable for a former gorilla turned giant woman.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Same goes for Giganta. She hasn't had a good costume since her original. They've all been bland, boring, & not really suitable for a former gorilla turned giant woman.
    I'm partial to the yellow jumpsuit myself...

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

When does the new issue come out BTW?

I'm partial to the yellow jumpsuit myself...

The Dodson design?