Page 198 of 201 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201 LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3010
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    And this is why DC needs to implement continuity and guidelines again. Diana is taller than Steve again but put them in another book and she'll be shorter...and we all know Steve aint short

As a shipper, I'll take what I can get .

Also nice beach outfits! Wonder if they're going to go skinny dipping...

Wonder if there's layers of illusions going on.
    Last edited by Gaius; 04-18-2024 at 08:49 PM.

"Wonder Woman emasculates Steve Trevor!" - upcoming YouTube video by some grifter probably

Anyway, I like it when she's taller.

Wonder if they will mention their break-up during Wilson's run, or Trevor having a new girlfriend acording to issue 780.

Alltho, fairly enough, those were plot threads that were the responsability of those previous authors. And many other plots abandoned after the next writer comes. That's responsability of the editor, Hotzherr needs to put a certain order there.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I feel like with Brainiac and Failsafe as 2 of the big players in Absolute Power, this is a big missed opportunity for Dr. Cyber.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

DC really couldn’t let King write the first 12 issues without some sort of tie in…..
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Noooo, they're very rare giant blue lobsters, found only off the shores of Themyscira. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    lol, my first thought was a blue crab but the difference is negligible.

I love everything about this. Most especially Diana’s height and body proportions as compared to Steve. And yeah, great casual outfits too. They’re kinda touching hands but not really. Man, I freaking love Sampere right now.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Btw, reading reactions to this pic from people across other social media you can really distinguish who are Wonder Woman readers (be it Wondertrev fans or not) and who don¡t read her at all but still want to hate it anyway because of Tom King's run on Batman six years ago. There are wars that last shorter than that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    I just don't know why this couldn't be developed on separate tie-ins. Batman and Superman fans won't mind because they have food on other tables, Wonder Woman has only one table and you're forcing me to eat pizza with pineapple for three months. yes, the pizza may be tasty, and the cook may be the same, but I came here for another menú and you just interrupted my daily diet.
    Events are designed so that you can't "escape" them. It sucks but that's the whole point of doing it this way. This ain't a mini-/maxiseries, the objective here is that people that don't normally buy "Book X" are forced to get "Book X" to get the whole story, with the hope that they may like "Book X" enoguh to continue afterwards. I agree I feel it's rather unnecessary here (or with Batman and Superman), but it's what it is.

Also, I very much doubt DC would have given Diana a second book that doesn't have King's name on it. They probably think it isn't cost-effective.

Not sure if this is real but I guess one of the variant artists has been accused of AI art.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    Events are designed so that you can't "escape" them. It sucks but that's the whole point of doing it this way. This ain't a mini-/maxiseries, the objective here is that people that don't normally buy "Book X" are forced to get "Book X" to get the whole story, with the hope that they may like "Book X" enoguh to continue afterwards. I agree I feel it's rather unnecessary here (or with Batman and Superman), but it's what it is.

Also, I very much doubt DC would have given Diana a second book that doesn't have King's name on it. They probably think it isn't cost-effective.
    I don't understand it though.

How would reading a tie-in issue convince a reader to give the ongoing a try? The actual story in the run will be completely different from the tie-ins.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Wonder if they will mention their break-up during Wilson's run, or Trevor having a new girlfriend acording to issue 780.

Alltho, fairly enough, those were plot threads that were the responsability of those previous authors. And many other plots abandoned after the next writer comes. That's responsability of the editor, Hotzherr needs to put a certain order there.
    King hasn't even referenced Siggy yet.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    King hasn't even referenced Siggy yet.
    I miss my Siggylicious

variants