Page 199 of 201 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    variants

Speaking of the Finch suit...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I feel like with Brainiac and Failsafe as 2 of the big players in Absolute Power, this is a big missed opportunity for Dr. Cyber.
    Yes! That is exactly what I thought. Perfect moment to take an old, obscure villain and propel them to notoriety (much like they did with Nekron in Blackest Night).

I wouldn't call Cyber old or obscure, but it would be nice to see her pop up again. She was in a comic not too long ago (can't remember which... Worlds Finest?).

I have a lot of admiration for Tony Daniel. After becoming bored with Cliff Chiang and the other Wonder Woman art of the New 52, he ended the drought and gave me a Wonder Woman that fit my aesthetic sensibilities. I'll always be grateful for him providing an oasis in that desert.

I think it's the first time I see someone calling Cliff Chiang's art boring.

Guess in some years we'll have Tom King's Batman haters saying outloud that Sampere's art wasn't that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post

Guess in some years we'll have Tom King's Batman haters saying outloud that Sampere's art wasn't that great.
    Loved some of the god's designs, but his Wonder Woman was too square. She was L-7 city and it felt to me like she had the same bland facial expression over and over again.

Chiang's a good artist but he suffers a lot with same face syndrome imo, his Diana and Zatanna are pretty much the same for instance.

I'm not entirely unconvinced Hippolyta was made blonde again (aside from Daddy Zeus nonsense) in the New 52 because if she wasn't, she'd look exactly like Diana.

Chiang's a good artist but he suffers a lot with same face syndrome imo, his Diana and Zatanna are pretty much the same for instance.

I'm not entirely unconvinced Hippolyta was made blonde again (aside from Daddy Zeus nonsense) in the New 52 because if she wasn't, she'd look exactly like Diana.

Well, then opinions are like butts I guess. If this did exist at all, I guess I don't mind it at all when the pay-up was so good.

I mean, if wonderfans or regular fans remember this run at all it's because of him, not Azzarello.

I call it Dodsons syndrome :P

By the way:

-Revenge of the gods (may-june, issues 797-798, 2023)
    -Knight Terros (september-october, tie-ins interrupting the regular issues, 2023)
    -Absolute Power (july-september, issues 11-13, 2024)

You know, I actually like events. This is a shared unvierse, I get why they exist, and there are... some?... nice ones out there starring wondy. But man, the Wonder Woman comic getting dragged down thrice in one year it's excessive. I think there were better ways to give Sampere a break.

By the way:

-Revenge of the gods (may-june, issues 797-798, 2023)
    -Knight Terros (september-october, tie-ins interrupting the regular issues, 2023)
    -Absolute Power (july-september, issues 11-13, 2024)

You know, I actually like events. This is a shared unvierse, I get why they exist, and there are... some?... nice ones out there starring wondy. But man, the Wonder Woman comic getting dragged down thrice in one year it's excessive. I think there were better ways to give Sampere a break.
    Yeah, there’s the JLD crossovers and then nothing else.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/ulti...stseller-list/

1. Ultimate Black Panther #3 Marvel Bryan Edward Hill Stefano Caselli 4.99 100
    2 Avengers: Twilight #5 Marvel Chip Zdarsky Daniel Acuña 4.99 94.6
    3 Cobra Commander #4 Image Joshua Williamson Andrea Milana 3.99 89.0
    4 Fall of the House of X #4 Marvel Gerry Duggan Lucas Werneck 4.99 87.0
    5 Superman #13 DC Joshua Williamson Rafa Sandoval 4.99 76.5
    6 Spectacular Spider-Men #2 Marvel Greg Weisman Humberto Ramos 3.99 74.4
    7 Batman Superman: World's Finest #26 DC Mark Waid Dan Mora 3.99 72.5
    8 Wonder Woman #8 DC Tom King Daniel Sampere 4.99 70.5
    9 Nightwing #113 DC Tom Taylor, Michael W. Conrad Various, Howard Porter 4.99 61.7
    10 Titans #10 DC Tom Taylor Lucas Meyer 3.99 57.3

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

#3! Where she belongs

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

What should be the long term fallout/status change for WW?

Should A.X.E remain a thing? Amazons largely retreat back to the island as quietly as they left and set up their lives around the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    What should be the long term fallout/status change for WW?

Should A.X.E remain a thing? Amazons largely retreat back to the island as quietly as they left and set up their lives around the world?
    Yeah, no. Like I get the idea for setting up this new status quo and giving the runs baddie a weapon to use against Wonder Woman. But the fact is their neither an interesting nor a memorable foe for Wonder Woman to take on.
    And as recent issues have shown, the leader of Axe is nowhere near impressive enough to carry the group of minor mooks.

Given this all ties into whatever is going on with Wallers play to take over the DC universe, I figure they will fade out before years end.