Page 128 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3009
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Man View Post
    How useful is the invisible jet if the person sitting in it is completely visible? If anything, it just makes it an inconvenient vehicle to use because you can't see anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Whose to say they're visible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Man View Post
    I can see them in that page.
    Such an amusing interaction...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're just visible to us, the readers, not beings within the story.
    I figured that out, when I was SEVEN years old. Wonder Woman can't pile a football team from a crashing bus or a secretarial pool from a burning skyscraper ..or refugees from a subatomic universe onto her BACK; so, the I-Jet does come in handy and give her an advantage, other heroes (Big Blue) don't have. Why is that so-ooo hard for otherwise seemingly intelligent people to understand?

I don't like the illustration from WW #4. We should always see the outline of a plane in the panel, somewhere.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 11-23-2023 at 06:58 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I figured that out, when I was SEVEN years old. Wonder Woman can't pile a football team from a crashing bus or a secretarial pool from a burning skyscraper ..or refugees from a subatomic universe onto her BACK; so, the I-Jet does come in handy and give her an advantage, other heroes (Big Blue) don't have. Why is that so-ooo hard for otherwise seemingly intelligent people to understand?

I don't like the illustration from WW #4. We should always see the outline of a plane in the panel, somewhere.

I prefer seeing the outline of the jet as well!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Daniel posted this on Twitter. He says trouble is coming.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Daniel posted this on Twitter. He says trouble is coming.
    The Wonder Rogues making a splash?

Pleas of those asking for Diana to fight something other than regular GI Joes appears to be getting answered. I think King made the right call starting off with Diana kicking ass effortlessly, that will hopefully make the contrast when her Rogues start entering the picture and suddenly she’s the one on the back foot much more impactful.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Wonder Woman #4 sneak peak
    Oh.... we're still doing this?
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

A little more info from Tom King(on Threads) about his plans for the Wonder-rogues: https://www.threads.net/@tomking_tk/post/C0RYYWhu-17
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Considering he doesn't seem to have a high opinion of the Silver Age, I hope this means that Kanigher's duds outside of Angle Man won't be appearing. Though God help us, Egg-Fu is (in)famous enough to still show up.

For obscure villains, I'd prefer the Golden Age be mined for all its worth.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I lose hope fast when it comes to WW. What can make me believe that trouble is coming doesn't mean seeing WW struggle in a battle that lacks high power performances?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Considering he doesn't seem to have a high opinion of the Silver Age, I hope this means that Kanigher's duds outside of Angle Man won't be appearing. Though God help us, Egg-Fu is (in)famous enough to still show up.

For obscure villains, I'd prefer the Golden Age be mined for all its worth.
    I think he specifically mentioned Angle Man before so he has a chance at appearing.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I think he specifically mentioned Angle Man before so he has a chance at appearing.
    Angle Man and Giganta are the ones I'm most confident are appearing.

Yeah, he said he saw Angleman as 'the next Kiteman'

That said, I do wanna point out that his full statement with Kanigher was that it was terrible and mysogenistic, but even then it had some villains he liked for the sheer creativity. So we could get the likes of Human Fireworks and Paperman making a return.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Angle Man and Giganta are the ones I'm most confident are appearing.
    Silver Swan feels like a good guess to me too.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Silver Swan feels like a good guess to me too.
    I hope Dr. Poison is also featured.