Page 151 of 201 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3009
    Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Wonder Woman #6! Wonder spin!
    Awesome! Spun right out of her pony tail too.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Love it. And those arms should make plenty of people happy
    I’ve always loved how Sampere draws her arms and shoulders. Like a buff Olympic swimmer.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

It was all building up to this.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Awesome! Spun right out of her pony tail too.

I’ve always loved how Sampere draws her arms and shoulders. Like a buff Olympic swimmer.
    And may I add that I'm very happy with the way he draws her bracelets. They're bracelets again not freaking gauntlets!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dealing with Sovereign is probably going to take 12 issues at the absolute minimum and could easily stretch longer if King wants it to. Those of you hoping it would just be the starter arc are going to be disappointed I fear. Sovereign may end up being for his WW run what Bane was for his Batman run, the Big Bad who influences the entire run.
    Nooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    In general many writers these days like to start and end their run with the same villain.

Yaaaaassss

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dealing with Sovereign is probably going to take 12 issues at the absolute minimum and could easily stretch longer if King wants it to. Those of you hoping it would just be the starter arc are going to be disappointed I fear. Sovereign may end up being for his WW run what Bane was for his Batman run, the Big Bad who influences the entire run.
    Hopefully he doesn't stretch things out like he did in Batman. I've enjoyed the first 4 issues of WW more than I did his Batman run.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

King and Sampere making all my dreams come true.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The I.A.D.C. View Post
    And may I add that I'm very happy with the way he draws her bracelets. They're bracelets again not freaking gauntlets!
    I read (maybe a tweet?) by Phil Jiminez earlier today talking about her bracelets. He said someone mentioned to him that when Wonder Woman first appeared, her bracelets were small...therefore bullet deflecting took lots of skill. As the bracelets get larger, it takes less skill. It caused him to pause and think about her and the bracelets for a bit and he agreed. Looks like Sampere might agree.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Personally, I prefer when they look like gauntlets.

Because they do more than just block bullets.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Gauntlets are used by so many that I like her smaller bracelets. And wish they all had the same ones.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I read (maybe a tweet?) by Phil Jiminez earlier today talking about her bracelets. He said someone mentioned to him that when Wonder Woman first appeared, her bracelets were small...therefore bullet deflecting took lots of skill. As the bracelets get larger, it takes less skill. It caused him to pause and think about her and the bracelets for a bit and he agreed. Looks like Sampere might agree.
    I think thats really nitpicky.

Eventually it expanded to Diana needed a whole shield for deflecting bullets

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    I think she shielded herself from bombs and bigger threats other than bullets. She used her bracelets many of times. We already know she can just move and avoid them all.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I liked to see the classic villains come back. I did not like yara's role in issue 5. Like she always seems out of place in WW verse. And the wrestling part made no sense to me. Are we supposed to believe that cassie is almost as strong as WW? Call me when we see Superman struggling to wrestle superboy. And did they say cassie got her powers from Zeus and Diana didn't? Still going full mistery mode about Diana's origin i see. Clay, zeus, clay, zeus, clay again. Why won't they make her classic origin come back and stay for good?

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    It's visually more impressive when the bracelets are smaller, there's much more room for error.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    It never expanded to needing a shield to block bullets