Page 181 of 201 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3009

I like how prominent the Wonder Girls are on the covers, this is practically unheard of for a WW book.

Fantastic Member

To be fair tho she can still be a villain, but save Diana. Hoping King takes that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Donpayne View Post
    The solicit for #10 is out

Cheetah enters the fray

WONDER WOMAN #10 CVR A DANIEL SAMPERE
    (W) Tom King (A) Daniel Sampere, Belen Ortega (CA) Daniel Sampere
    Cheetah enters the fray as the Sovereign recruits Diana's greatest foe to deal the killing blow! Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls may have promised their mentor that they'd stay out of her fight, but well-behaved heroes seldom make history. Will they reach Diana before it's too late? Plus, Trinity takes to the skies…literally!

Attachment 138331

Can someone teach me how to add a picture in the post instead of attachment
    If they changed Yara for Artemis and it would be the perfect cover :P

I'm very interested in what King will do with Cheetah.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Tedesco's wonderful cover makes a mistake, and makes us see that the mistake was actually Chiang's.
    Always golden, always.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Natamaxxx View Post
    Lordy, I know it’s a “pride” cover, but the flags everywhere are a bit much. Also, I love when as many Amazons as possible are featured in Wonder Woman art, but that entire world wouldn’t exist without Diana & she should ALWAYS be front and center.
    The flags don't bother me -- didn't even notice them as my eye tends to focus on the people. I'm guessing Nubia is more representative of LGBT thus the reason for featuring her more prominently. Or perhaps she is the focus of the story. I have no idea who the woman on the right is. Looks a bit like Calisto of X-Men lore.

Not really feeling Sampere's cover. Everyone looks stiff. He seems to have a tendency of doing that.
    Last edited by kcekada; 03-15-2024 at 10:54 AM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Hyped and nervous. I don't want King to soften Minerva up any more than she already has been. But I do appreciate that she distinguished from Circe as being the one Sovereign recognizes as Diana's arch enemy. I think Cheetah will play a part in saving Diana, but that could just be because Sovereign disgusts her and she doesn't want to share the moment of killing Diana with him. Either way, this does answer why Waller was silent when Steel asked her about Cheetah.

Reminds me of Justice League when Cheetah wanted Dr.Light on the team just so she could kill him later.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Fantastic Member

Hoping my earlier "take" of King trying to turn every villain good or have them be to underpowered so he can show why Sovereign should be her "Lex or Joker" isn't happening here.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skytten View Post
    Hoping my earlier "take" of King trying to turn every villain good or have them be to underpowered so he can show why Sovereign should be her "Lex or Joker" isn't happening here.
    I do think Cheetah will play Sovereign here.

So even if she's being "good" for the time being, that does undermine him being the Lex or Joker a bit

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

So even if she's being "good" for the time being, that does undermine him being the Lex or Joker a bit
    Really hoping for that. Crossing my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

If King really does dive deep into origins for his characters, he’ll know that OG Minerva was a terrible person who mainly murdered other terrible people; with it being apparent she did it for purely selfish reasons.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Spectacular Member

The solicit for #10 is out

Cheetah enters the fray

Cheetah enters the fray as the Sovereign recruits Diana's greatest foe to deal the killing blow! Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls may have promised their mentor that they'd stay out of her fight, but well-behaved heroes seldom make history. Will they reach Diana before it's too late? Plus, Trinity takes to the skies…literally!

Attachment 138331
    My question is why The Killing Blow
    What happens in #9 that has culminated to a final strike

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    If King really does dive deep into origins for his characters, he’ll know that OG Minerva was a terrible person who mainly murdered other terrible people; with it being apparent she did it for purely selfish reasons.
    If King/DC really wants to cement Cheetah as the archnemesis… you have to take away her sympathetic nature I feel. She’s gotta do something heinous to really show why she’s a cut above the rest. I know what I would do but it’s so edgy it would DEFINITELY make some people mad lol.
    My question is why The Killing Blow
    What happens in #9 that has culminated to a final strike
    I think Sov is trying to brainwash her with the Lasso, and his last push to break her spirit is to recruit her former best friend to betray her and kick her when she’s at her lowest.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Today.
    Comes out every third friday of the month.

Edit: Might as well post this here.

Retail: $4.99 In-Store Date: 6/18/2024

Um, what happened to the back of Donna's outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If King/DC really wants to cement Cheetah as the archnemesis… you have to take away her sympathetic nature I feel. She’s gotta do something heinous to really show why she’s a cut above the rest. I know what I would do but it’s so edgy it would DEFINITELY make some people mad lol.
    If it's to have Cheetah kill Cassie I think that's going to happen anyway.