Page 172 of 201 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3009

i can't think of a single comic where freaking Damian Wayne is portrayed as having some sense of responsability at all.

Never thought of this before, but Diana has probably one of the healthiest relationships with her sidekicks. There's no serious drama, they like and support each other.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    i can't think of a single comic where freaking Damian Wayne is portrayed as having some sense of responsability at all.
    The person who made that post ran out of characters to compare so they slotted Tim and Damian as the same despite being ginormously different characters.

Yeah the thing is pretty moronic.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Never thought of this before, but Diana has probably one of the healthiest relationships with her sidekicks. There's no serious drama, they like and support each other.
    She barely interacts with them and they barely interact with each other. King's issue featuring all the Wonder girls is an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    She barely interacts with them and they barely interact with each other. King's issue featuring all the Wonder girls is an exception.
    In the Post-Crisis continuity she interacted with them about as much as other heroes did with theirs.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    This run itself is an example?

Diana has trusted Damian along with Jon to practically raise Lizzie.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Man View Post
    This run itself is an example?

Diana has trusted Damian along with Jon to practically raise Lizzie.
    Once he's left alone the first thing Damian does is to take her on fighting Killer Croc...

Is Diana still like, "the first superhero" or whatever.

Cuz in an interview, King said she didn't leave the island until 10 years ago when she was mentally "in her 20s" but physically like 100. So is Year One the cannon origin again?
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Wonder Woman: An American Princess. An analysis of Tom King's Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Is Diana still like, "the first superhero" or whatever.

Cuz in an interview, King said she didn't leave the island until 10 years ago when she was mentally "in her 20s" but physically like 100. So is Year One the cannon origin again?
    King likes to play "pick and chose your own continuity" a lot so I don't really think it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    King likes to play "pick and chose your own continuity" a lot so I don't really think it matters.
    With the "been around since WW2" as rushed as it was, I can't blame him this time for ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Wonder Woman: An American Princess. An analysis of Tom King's Wonder Woman.
    "While not explicitly revealed thus far, the story pays heed to the idea that Elizabeth Marston Prince, otherwise known as Trinity, otherwise known the daughter of Wonder Woman, is in fact also the daughter of the Sovereign, the stories ultimate voice. In addition to this, it also implies that despite being raised by Diana, Trinity is in fact the biological child of the other major antagonizing force within the story, that of Emelie, the amazon whose actions set the story in motion, as well as the amazon who challenged Diana for the right to leave Paradise Island all those years ago and lost."

What, back up...what was that?

"is in fact also the daughter of the Sovereign"

I know this is just someone's theory, but damn if it doesn't make some sense.

(Plus Tom King freakin' would.)

"While not explicitly revealed thus far, the story pays heed to the idea that Elizabeth Marston Prince, otherwise known as Trinity, otherwise known the daughter of Wonder Woman, is in fact also the daughter of the Sovereign, the stories ultimate voice. In addition to this, it also implies that despite being raised by Diana, Trinity is in fact the biological child of the other major antagonizing force within the story, that of Emelie, the amazon whose actions set the story in motion, as well as the amazon who challenged Diana for the right to leave Paradise Island all those years ago and lost."

I know this is just someone's theory, but damn if it doesn't make some sense.

(Plus Tom King freakin' would.)
    I thought it was obvious that if Lizzie really is adopted, she’s going be Emelie & Sovereign’s kid. What will probably happen is the baby will be still born and Diana will repeat what her mother did to make her by shaping a clay baby and drawing the dead child’s soul into it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    There was that time Donna blamed her for getting Cassie hurt in Simone's run and when Donna was a clay assassin but otherwise, yeah!