Page 192 of 201 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3010
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Im curious if the Trinity mention on the front cover is as big a sell as they might want it to be
    Its been there since they began...its the normal thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Subjected to the lasso of lies

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Ad for the upcoming issue

William Marston approves.

That's a very silly joke. Marston specifically said women shouldn't submit themselves to Men's domination. So if Diana breaks out of Sovereign's control, Marston really would approve

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/09/jo...oogle_vignette

I suppose this confirms that we will continue to have the main series despite that Absolute Power event -rolleyes-,
    there was a rumor that they said they were going to stop publishing it for three months due to the tie-in

This cover lists the artist as "Daniel". Did they accidentally put Sampere's first name on the cover or is Tony Daniel filling in?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Sampere's art continues to be on-point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    This cover lists the artist as "Daniel". Did they accidentally put Sampere's first name on the cover or is Tony Daniel filling in?
    Sampere did say he planned to do 10 of the first 12 issues and it doesn't list Tomeu Morey either. Sounds like Tony Daniel is filling in for this one.

Astonishing Member

I am not a fan of the name 'Trinity' regardless of whatever her origin is. But I do begrudgingly like her inclusion on the cover since it reminds me of DC books in the 70s where a backup story was almost always included on the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I love this .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Give me all the Cassie.

Btw, I consider very funny how Tom King on an interview explained why Donna Troy, Yara and Cass are on his run, that's like "fans demanded them to be included so I said why not". Like, lmao, is that it, was taht all it took? So, either DC has some draconian restrictions on them being included on WW titles and only big stars like Tom King get the pass because how can you tell them not to, or efectively we didn't get the wonder girls as secondaries for 20 years because the authors just didn't care and prefered their OCs.

Both are kinda sad.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Btw, I consider very funny how Tom King on an interview explained why Donna Troy, Yara and Cass are on his run, that's like "fans demanded them to be included so I said why not". Like, lmao, is that it, was taht all it took? So, either DC has some draconian restrictions on them being included on WW titles and only big stars like Tom King get the pass because how can you tell them not to, or efectively we didn't get the wonder girls as secondaries for 20 years because the authors just didn't care and prefered their OCs.

Both are kinda sad.
    It also shows how much of an afterthought the Wonder Girls were for Tom King that he needed the fans' requests to even include them in his run. Meanwhile, Supersons were always meant to be an integral part of his story.

It's sad that writers only look at Wonder Woman in terms of what she can do for Batman and Superman.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I think it's great that King listened to fans about the Wonder Girls. It shows that he takes us seriously & respects us. Should he do everything fans ask for? Probably not but with the large amount of fans that want the Wonder Girls in this book, I think this was a smart move on his part.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Man View Post
    It also shows how much of an afterthought the Wonder Girls were for Tom King that he needed the fans' requests to even include them in his run. Meanwhile, Supersons were always meant to be an integral part of his story.

It's sad that writers only look at Wonder Woman in terms of what she can do for Batman and Superman.
    I think it's a little cruel to call it "afterthought". So it's wrong if the authors don't listen to the fans, but it's also wrong if they do? Give the man a break.

Also, supersons are just main characters on the side-in stories. Wouldn't call them "an integral part of this story" when the main story is protagonised by Wonder Woman herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Man View Post

You know you don't have to interpret every action King does on the book in the worst possible light, right? He initially didn't want to use the Wonder Girls because he wanted to keep the book centered on Diana but he changed his mind when saw fans made their voices known they wanted them there.

I don't really care for the Supersons stuff either and would like Trinity actually interacting with her mother but it's backmatter that's easy to overlook.