Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Just waiting for them to match Mech for Mech.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Missed the last few so I hope to preorder
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Finished it. Ending was a bit rushed but I thought it was a strong freshman showing from Dorn. If he wants to stick around DC should try and get him more minis. Waller was a fun bad guy since he was so unrepentantly evil and Silver Mist got his redemption (shame he died though, I would’ve kept him around). Looks like they’re scrapping the use of Genesis as a power source for Metropolis, will we still get to see PKJ’s plans for that in whatever book he’s working on now post Action? John and Lana are still getting married and it looks like Action will still feature Steel so that’s somewhat reassuring at least. Hopefully we get a wedding issue in Actiom, though with PKJ leaving I dunno who would want to write that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I suspect that the line about Action references his involvment in the current arc and not something that will happen in 2024.

Anyway, good enough finish and I'd certainly would like for Dorn to do something more for DC.