Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Peter was in the process of getting Norman sins hmmm wonder how that would play out. Would the goblin in him just commit suicide? Well goodbye clone Kafka you wont be missed
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Peter was in the process of getting Norman sins hmmm wonder how that would play out. Would the goblin in him just commit suicide? Well goodbye clone Kafka you wont be missed
    I just feel bad for Kafka .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I'll miss her

Excited for Stormin' Norman to commit all-new, all-different sins

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just feel bad for Kafka .
    It was kinda dumb to bring her back just to kill her again. Clones don’t have long life expectancies in Peter’s orbit. Harry’s clone, Ned’s clone, and now Kafka’s clone have all been dispatched in the last couple years.

Wait, this is the last one?

I didn't dislike this series but it felt a bit... pointless, I guess? And I just cannot, cannot, absolutely cannot get over Peter treating Norman like an ally, even one he doesn't fully trust. It's just bizarre to me.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post

I didn't dislike this series but it felt a bit... pointless, I guess? And I just cannot, cannot, absolutely cannot get over Peter treating Norman like an ally, even one he doesn't fully trust. It's just bizarre to me.
    You're not the only one. I kept waiting to see if there would be some sort of twist or payoff, but it looks like they're treating things at face value.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post

Bizarre and unearned.

You know, despite this issue being...the way it was, this series was still the best thing to come out the current status quo imo

This was a really good ending. I am going to have to read 4 when it comes up on unlimited but 5 was a really good ending. During certain points i did kind of feel like queen goblin was the real victim here and for her to basically spoilers:
    end the "ghost" of gwen only to become it
    end of spoilers felt pretty powerful.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I thought the series was decent but I feel like there should really be a 6th issue addressing the fallout of this one instead of pushing it off to whenever it’s brought up in ASM.

This was very well written. People can talk about 'unearned', but frankly, you can blame all that on Spencer and his magical 'sin cleansing' in the first place.

That said, it's clear that something happened in the 'six months' where Norman bought himself some grace with Peter, too, and it's probably saving MJ's life, or holding Peter back from crossing a moral line to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    This was very well written. People can talk about 'unearned', but frankly, you can blame all that on Spencer and his magical 'sin cleansing' in the first place.

That said, it's clear that something happened in the 'six months' where Norman bought himself some grace with Peter, too, and it's probably saving MJ's life, or holding Peter back from crossing a moral line to do so.
    Spencer went out of his way to depict Peter as extremely resentful and wary of Norman even after his cleansing, though.

The awkward "odd couple" vibes is all Wells' doing. It dragged this issue down compared to the former ones, IMO, although it was okay.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post

No, the kind of relationship Peter has with Norman is the "unearned" part to me. And that's on Wells.

Nothing about Peter and Norman's current dynamic feels natural to me.