Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Yeah I’m not interested in the Suicide Squad game. But anything on Wonder Woman? It was announced years ago and we still don’t have anything. Personally, I don’t think WW should be that hard to make. You literally can make it hack and slash. You have God Of War, Shadow Of Mordor, Devil May Cry as templates.

Suicide Squad plot leak:
    spoilers:
    After the beta ends the SS get vehicles to use from one of Waller's goons.

They then go to capture Ivy from Lex Luthor

Ivy is nine years old and has been revived by Luthor to make antisuper weapons

Ivy doesn't remember Harley and thinks the name "Poison Ivy" is dumb

Waller insists that they put a bomb in Ivy's neck.

Everyone thinks that's crossing a line, except Boomerang who does it anyway to be squad leader or something. Ivy cries and the rest of the SS call Boomerang a ****.

Flash captures Luthor for brainiac (idk why)

Flash uses Luthor to lure out the SS

SS fight Flash. At some point Luthor is killed WW joins the fight at some point, captures Flash with the lasso. Flash says there is no cure and she has to kill them all.

Boomerang overhears Flash's name as "Barry" from WW but has no idea who that is.

Flash escapes and WW fucks off after mocking the SS for the third time.

Waller insists they kill Flash so Boomerang makes fun of "Barry" on national tv to bait him out

Flash is killed by Boomerang

SS are somehow transported to Earth 2 during this fight

Earth 2 is an earth where Brainiac has already won. The SS there were all killed thanks to Waller.

There they meet Earth 2 Luthor who explains what happened and says he's been in contact with Earth 1 Luthor explaining how to fight brainiac.

Earth 2 Luthor comes back with them to Earth 1. At some point they fight green lantern (can't remember why)

KingShark takes green lanterns ring (does the whole lantern speech) and then someone (probs Deadshot) kills GL

Superman comes and mirrors the scene from the first trailer where boomerang pisses him off and blames King Shark

WW saves the SS and uses something (maybe red sun?) to try to kill superman. It fails but Superman goes to krypton to regenerate. WW dies after giving a speech to the SS

The reason Superman came out is because Waller sent a nuke to Metropolis. The SS cheer him on as he destroys it which unwittingly draws his attention to them.

SS are very sad after WW dies and don't know how they're going to kill Superman

Earth 2 Lex says they need to capture Batman so that he can make something which can kill Superman

The SS use a bootleg Batmobile to infiltrate the batcave.

In the batcave they find Tim Drake's corpse. Who was killed by Batman off screen.

They knock out Batman and miniaturise him to bring him to Luthor

At some point in the batcave they find a video Bruce made explaining how to kill all the justice league members. The SS get bored halfway through and so don't watch the part explaining how to kill Superman. Luthor makes Kryptonite bullets for the SS to use to fight superman

After Batman's usefulness has expired the SS debate over which one gets to kill him.

Harley wins and gives a speech, Batman says it's **** and then dies.

It's implied that Harley makes some kind of batsymbol in Batman's corpse (think like Inglorious Bastards but maybe a little less brutal)

They then fight Superman. Idk much about the fight but it ends with Superman dying (presumably killed by Shark)

Brainiac congratulates the SS for killing the Justice League and offers them great power

The SS use an ice cream van to get inside the skull ship

SS take out brainiac and miniaturise him. They bring brainiac back to Waller and Earth 2 Luthor. Waller congratulates them and says their prison time has been reduced.

Turns out there are 12 other Brainiac's from different universe's the squad have to go and take out though (in post game + seasonal content) Something goes wrong (I think Luthor betrays them) and the story ends.

Besides story the only major discoveries I've made are that the additional playable characters are: Joker, Mr Freeze, Deathstroke, Katana and Killer Croc.

This user claims to have read data mined dialogue

Edit: the user has posted audio of Batman's death confirming its validity.

Massive death spoiler for Kill the Justice League. Do not click if you want to go in fresh!!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w7wog...atman.mp3/file
    end of spoilers
    People are going to be so pissed about this if true lol. spoilers:
    I am so goddamn sick of Multiverse stories and evil superhero stuff
    end of spoilers
    I’ve seen claims this is fake but WBD went and sniped all the leaks on Reddit so some of it is true.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think Suicide Squad is gonna be one of those games that no one cares about except to make fun of it. Does anyone know anyone who's genuinely looking forward to it?

https://variety.com/2024/gaming/news...me-1235860849/
    Coming up, Warner Bros. Games will be launching “Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League” on Feb. 2, which Haddad calls “one of our most ambitious projects ever,” and the wide release for free-to-play brawler game “MultiVersus,” which features Warner Bros.-owned characters ready to battle. Looking ahead further, the studio has a single-player open-world action Wonder Woman game in the works, as well as games that will be canon additions to James Gunn and Peter Safran’s planned relaunch of the DC Universe.
    WBD has about 10 years before Superman starts going PD, if they want to make a Superman game now is the time.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://variety.com/2024/gaming/news...me-1235860849/

WBD has about 10 years before Superman starts going PD, if they want to make a Superman game now is the time.
    Jesus I wonder what will happen once he becomes public domain ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    The modern entertainment industry is built on IP law. the extensions of public domain are the only reason it didn't collapse decades ago.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Like for Mickey Mouse and Winnie-the-Pooh, there'll be some crappy slasher-horror movie based on the original Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Like for Mickey Mouse and Winnie-the-Pooh, there'll be some crappy slasher-horror movie based on the original Superman.
    They'll put him in the next Mortal Kombat game and give him a fatality instead of a Heroic Brutality.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    They'll put him in the next Mortal Kombat game and give him a fatality instead of a Heroic Brutality.
    Injustice was too ahead of its time, foreshadowing how a public domain DCU would look like.

Injustice was too ahead of its time, foreshadowing how a public domain DCU would look like.
    I sort of imagine that someone will take advantage of PD and create a tyrannical, butcher Superman story and make some outlandish claims like, "This is a Superman you've NEVER seen before."

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I sort of imagine that someone will take advantage of PD and create a tyrannical, butcher Superman story and make some outlandish claims like, "This is a Superman you've NEVER seen before."
    That would also be a claim we NEVER heard before.

I'm still not sure how to feel about the Public Domain.

That would also be a claim we NEVER heard before.
    And it's a complaint I've never made before, too!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm still not sure how to feel about the Public Domain.
    It's fairly restricted as to what will go public. The names Superman, Clark Kent, and Lois Lane and the original costume which is different from the modern incarnations. Virtually all of the villains will not go to the PD in 2034. If someone like Marvel wants to use Superman, they will basically have to create a new character from the ground up. I don't think they will be able to use Metropolis either BTW. In that scenario I can see them creating a new quasi-evil Superman. It costs money to make a film, so I don't see a lot of lone operators trying to do that. The caveat there is AI. Once Superman goes public smaller scale operators might try to cash in on Superman using AI.
    Last edited by Jeffrey2; 01-12-2024 at 09:54 AM.

Jesus no. No no no. I hope not. But get ready for everyone OC beating Superman to a pulp.