Default John Cusack Vs Steven Seagal (Hear Me Out)

So being between jobs and having free time i have been surfing the internet and rewatching old fave movies.

One thing that has caught me eye on the net is the number of youtube videos with celebs talking about what an odious hobgoblin Steven Seagal is, and the Jabba esque levels he has descended to as his career has travelled to the z list. He does fight scenes sitting down, has no sense of humour and all of us with an interest in Martial Arts know what Gene Lebell did to him on the set of Under Siege.

The other thing is i rewatched Grosse Point Blank, with John Cusack playing a neurotic and depressed, but very competent, hit man going to his high school reunion in the course of his last job.
    One of the things that stands out about this excellent and quirky flick, besides the amazing soundtrack, the witty screenplay, and the incredible chemistry between the leads, is the unarmed fight between Cusack's Marty and an assassin played by Martial Arts legend Benny Urquidez. A 7th dan Kyokushin Shihan of my acquaintance(His son was a classmate and friend) called it one of the best fights and most realistic fights he had seen in Western Cinema to that date, with two highly skilled professionals attempting to kill each other with their bare hands. It reminded me that Cusack is a 6th dan black belt and Benny Urquidez has been his sensei and friend for more that 20 years.

So Cusack vs Seagal, who ya got?

Round One:

Martin Blank vs Nico Toscani

Round Two:

Cusack vs Seagal, both Age 30

Round Three

Cusack Vs Seagal, both current age.

(Mods if this thing breaks forum rules please let me know)

It is often said that Seagal's greatest skill was his size, strength and weight.. A lot of his stuff only works with a cooperative opponent (Aikido) or because he powers them with size. So, we're basically talking about real life Seagal, not movie Seagal? The problem is there's very little to go on. Joe Rogan showed a video of, I think, an MMA guy who went around learning from various martial artists. Some of them, he went back for further training, but not with Seagal. Seagal had to keep saying things like, Leave your arm out there for a moment after you punch (so he would have time to grab it). But then, Cusack being up there doesn't give anything for feats either without seeming what he's done or having some credentials.
    Power with Girl is better.