Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Hoo hoo hee hee ha ha… I just read ASM 22 and it is quite appaulling.
    Ha! If I could like this post, I would .

All-New Member

I have a question, isn't the guy with the gun the man who appears during Straczynski's run? The one with ghost powers or something like that, the one that Peter needed the help of the Doctor Stange, who kidnapped students to maintain his physical form. Because at least his design and the clothes he wears are the same.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AvP369 View Post
    I have a question, isn't the guy with the gun the man who appears during Straczynski's run? The one with ghost powers or something like that, the one that Peter needed the help of the Doctor Stange, who kidnapped students to maintain his physical form. Because at least his design and the clothes he wears are the same.
    You're thinking of Shade.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Jacob_Nash_(Earth-616)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Actually Paul does kinda look like Shade…

Actually Paul does kinda look like Shade…
    Another character to throw on the "Paul is actually X".

At least this one isn't Mephisto, Mysterio, or an alternate Spidey, so hey, we're branching out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

I hate that I’m being put in a position to defend current run by pointing out worse runs, but Peter was literally homeless for a couple issues during Byrne/Mackie run. He thought it was somehow a good idea to sleep in an alleyway instead of going to his Aunt’s house or any one of his friends. And then he became an (incompetent) dishwasher for some reason instead of turning to Jonah for an advance or some work. Byrne/Mackie was the worst, Slott was the worst and now Wells is the worst. Y’all have short memories. There will definitely be a new “worst run ever” within the next decade.
    I can't speak for other people but in my case is not recent bias. To me Wells' run is worst than Slott's run and Slott's run is worst than Byrne/Mackie stuff.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Another character to throw on the "Paul is actually X".

At least this one isn't Mephisto, Mysterio, or an alternate Spidey, so hey, we're branching out.
    And Wells brought back Digger who was just as obscure, so it’s possible… Paul is definitely shady, if nothing else.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    after everything that happened in the preview, the hooded gunman who saved Peter MJ is indeed Paul, saying that you have to disrupt the symbology of those creatures and explain that Peter and MJ are exactly where the Emissionary want them, yes Paul knows Peter is Spidey, seen him unmasked and Peter remained unmasked the whole issue, Paul takes them to his lair fill with totems and technology, Paul revealed he worked with Rabin in unlocking the Quantum Symbology, reality is information saying a bunch of stuff that shows he's a expert and has a scientific mind too, so 1 more thing for forced you to like Paul. Peter found a look a like spider tracer that Paul having a hard time with and Peter check it out. Rabin summoned Wayeb and Wayeb is pissed and Rabin said he has the sacrifice, i suppose referring to Peter MJ. back on Paul lair, Peter take a look at the spider gizmo said its similar to how his variants travel, Peter said he will calibrate the phase grab and could send one of them home. Peter want to send MJ home and to contact the FF, asking MJ she still has their number, MJ made a joke, yeah I do Johnny wont stop giving me his number. Paul said he was Rabin guinea pig after MJ said what happening here dont make sense like what he's doing. Paul said Rabin wants to bring Wayeb to their world and mentioned Spiderman stoped the ceremony and became a symbol of defeat for Wayeb, they want to finish the Ceremony and kill Spidey. Peter got the device working only for Wayeb to find them and start attacking, Peter held him off, Paul said he was beaten already(maybe referring the spidey from his world). Peter is overwhelm and only saved by Paul Ocotpus gun that grabbed Peter and Paul insist Peter go back to his world but Peter want to send MJ but time is running out, Wayeb beat up Peter more wounding him, MJ makes the choice for Peter and send him to his world , Paul pushed Wayeb into that portal peter went , Peter is sent to Pennsylvania, Wayeb half land and cause a explosion with Peter about to land trying to make a parachute and issue end.
    end of spoilers

Boy it was hard to write this, please don't ask for no more question, the science talk was hard. but yeah I read Spidey Lost Hunt and it by far, so much better than this.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    spoilers:
    after everything that happened in the preview, the hooded gunman who saved Peter MJ is indeed Paul, saying that you have to disrupt the symbology of those creatures and explain that Peter and MJ are exactly where the Emissionary want them, yes Paul knows Peter is Spidey, seen him unmasked and Peter remained unmasked the whole issue, Paul takes them to his lair fill with totems and technology, Paul revealed he worked with Rabin in unlocking the Quantum Symbology, reality is information saying a bunch of stuff that shows he's a expert and has a scientific mind too, so 1 more thing for forced you to like Paul. Peter found a look a like spider tracer that Paul having a hard time with and Peter check it out. Rabin summoned Wayeb and Wayeb is pissed and Rabin said he has the sacrifice, i suppose referring to Peter MJ. back on Paul lair, Peter take a look at the spider gizmo said its similar to how his variants travel, Peter said he will calibrate the phase grab and could send one of them home. Peter want to send MJ home and to contact the FF, asking MJ she still has their number, MJ made a joke, yeah I do Johnny wont stop giving me his number. Paul said he was Rabin guinea pig after MJ said what happening here dont make sense like what he's doing. Paul said Rabin wants to bring Wayeb to their world and mentioned Spiderman stoped the ceremony and became a symbol of defeat for Wayeb, they want to finish the Ceremony and kill Spidey. Peter got the device working only for Wayeb to find them and start attacking, Peter held him off, Paul said he was beaten already(maybe referring the spidey from his world). Peter is overwhelm and only saved by Paul Ocotpus gun that grabbed Peter and Paul insist Peter go back to his world but Peter want to send MJ but time is running out, Wayeb beat up Peter more wounding him, MJ makes the choice for Peter and send him to his world , Paul pushed Wayeb into that portal peter went , Peter is sent to Pennsylvania, Wayeb half land and cause a explosion with Peter about to land trying to make a parachute and issue end.
    end of spoilers

Boy it was hard to write this, please don't ask for no more question, the science talk was hard. but yeah I read Spidey Lost Hunt and it by far, so much better than this.
    This reads like Paul jettisoned Peter so he could get with MJ lol. There’ll be more to it I guess.

If MJ makes the choice for Peter, we’re essentially doing OMD again. Or maybe a reversal of OMiT, where she makes a choice that Peter doesn’t appreciate.

Mighty Member

Why is everyone in the Spiders fourm so Negative about spiderman stores.There has to be somebody who likes it

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Why is everyone in the Spiders fourm so Negative about spiderman stores.There has to be somebody who likes it
    Do you like it?

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Let me guess, spoilers:
    Wells will make it look like time in that universe is running faster, and when Peter gets to MJ, she already ended up with Paul and have kids with him? I mean, I really hope I'm wrong, because if that's how it's going to be, well... This is creative bankruptcy.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Let me guess, spoilers:
    Wells will make it look like time in that universe is running faster, and when Peter gets to MJ, she already ended up with Paul and have kids with him? I mean, I really hope I'm wrong, because if that's how it's going to be, well... This is creative bankruptcy.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I REALLY hope this isn't the case, because that is just utter garbage right there.
    end of spoilers
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    Maybe Paul been in this post apocalyptic landscape without a woman in who knows a number of years and he sees MJ the first woman and got the idea bs idea to send her bf home
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

This is a little more detailed than what I heard.