Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-man 22 Preview

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-mj-br...rk-apocalypse/

I'm gonna assume thats Paul who saved MJ in the hood with the gun.

I'm also going to assume Peter got out of the alternate dimension first and was trying to get back to MJ that's why he attack the Fantastic Four cause they have the means to get back to that place. which probably why Paul and MJ got close to one another for those 6 months. Ms.Marvel as a supporting character here is still kinda wild you would think after her show she would get a book
    Last edited by Jman27; 03-16-2023 at 11:29 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

Paul Van Helsing.

Mayan God slayer.

Of course we need Norman's help on this one.

Why is Kamala in this book? She feels so out of place. Though I guess she'll suit up and show up too.

Wouldn't it be just this run if Peter gets beat up and needs him and MJ to be saved by Paul when they first meet him?

[QUOTE=Frontier;6406417

Wouldn't it be just this run if Peter gets beat up and needs him and MJ to be saved by Paul when they first meet him?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what we're seeing in that last panel...

Quote Originally Posted by logo449 View Post
    Paul Van Helsing.

Mayan God slayer.
    I was thinking John Connor!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-mj-br...rk-apocalypse/

I'm gonna assume thats Paul who saved MJ in the hood with the gun.
    Paul seems like the type of guy that can’t even shoot a spitball, let alone some Mayan tech machine gun. If they make him the hero of this storyline that will be pretty laughable.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Oh, JRJr… what happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Paul seems like the type of guy that can’t even shoot a spitball, let alone some Mayan tech machine gun. If they make him the hero of this storyline that will be pretty laughable.
    I'm totally expecting this arc to show off how awesome he is and that he's so dependable and great that he's exactly the kind of man MJ needs right now.

Cue gagging.

Guessing the guy with the gun is Paul. Also guessing the rumors are true in that time moves differently in this universe and explains why the kids are so old. What a load of buffalo crud.

Quote Originally Posted by duke togo View Post
    Guessing the guy with the gun is Paul. Also guessing the rumors are true in that time moves differently in this universe and explains why the kids are so old. What a load of buffalo crud.
    Yeah, I think Jman27 has it pegged how the story is going to go, have MJ move on from Peter and start off an off-screen family with Paul thanks to magic time dilation shenanigans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think Jman27 has it pegged how the story is going to go, have MJ move on from Peter and start off an off-screen family with Paul thanks to magic time dilation shenanigans.
    I’m looking forward to those kids being retconned by the end of Wells’ run and then never being referred to in the books again for 30 years until some random writer who remembers this subplot brings them up again out of nowhere lol.

Fantastic Member

I'm totally expecting this arc to show off how awesome he is and that he's so dependable and great that he's exactly the kind of man MJ needs right now.

Cue gagging.
    Making the hero of the book completely incompetent so he can be saved by the writer’s new pet character is sure to make said character catch on!!

Kill me

Of course we need Norman's help on this one.

Why is Kamala in this book? She feels so out of place. Though I guess she'll suit up and show up too.

Wouldn't it be just this run if Peter gets beat up and needs him and MJ to be saved by Paul when they first meet him?
    Does Kamala know Norman was the Green Goblin? Because she definitely knows he's Gold Goblin based on that page.

I wonder if there'll be a twist to her involvement? Like, the Avengers knew Norman might be trouble, and didn't trust Peter after what happened last time Peter was an Avenger, so Tony asked Kamala to keep an eye on things from inside. After all, the Avengers must've heard about what the Champions did in Outlawed (which also involved Kamala infiltrating a tech firm as an intern, as she joined Roxxon in order to take them down from inside), and Tony does know her secret identity, the fact she has one instead of being publicly known is an advantage for such a mission. With the Champions disbanded (probably because of the Powers Act. Must've been disheartening to get Kamala's Law repealed, only for half the team to become Outlawed again immediately afterwards) and the time skip meaning she's graduated school off panel, she had time on her hands. If it's an Avengers job it would make a lot more sense than just "I didn't know what I wanted to do in life and my Dad knows Osborn and got me this internship".
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman