Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    You won't have to worry about 'em once Paul gobbles them up like fresh pizza .
    “Mmmn… the one I call “Romy” taste like a veggie chip.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I hope it to be true, so we can kick him out of here. Still, I'm worried about the origin of those kids.
    It is entirely possible Paul and the kids could be nothing more then a nightmare of Peter’s that will go away. Likely? No but not out of the question.

spoilers:
    Paul the Mayan expert theory CONFIRMED
    end of spoilers

artworks-fvnfe2S8XNzOD7Rf-8ZhSUA-t500x500.jpg

I am not against about this "Paul" getting the Jason Teague treatment, specially the ending.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    spoilers:
    after everything that happened in the preview, the hooded gunman who saved Peter MJ is indeed Paul, saying that you have to disrupt the symbology of those creatures and explain that Peter and MJ are exactly where the Emissionary want them, yes Paul knows Peter is Spidey, seen him unmasked and Peter remained unmasked the whole issue, Paul takes them to his lair fill with totems and technology, Paul revealed he worked with Rabin in unlocking the Quantum Symbology, reality is information saying a bunch of stuff that shows he's a expert and has a scientific mind too, so 1 more thing for forced you to like Paul. Peter found a look a like spider tracer that Paul having a hard time with and Peter check it out. Rabin summoned Wayeb and Wayeb is pissed and Rabin said he has the sacrifice, i suppose referring to Peter MJ. back on Paul lair, Peter take a look at the spider gizmo said its similar to how his variants travel, Peter said he will calibrate the phase grab and could send one of them home. Peter want to send MJ home and to contact the FF, asking MJ she still has their number, MJ made a joke, yeah I do Johnny wont stop giving me his number. Paul said he was Rabin guinea pig after MJ said what happening here dont make sense like what he's doing. Paul said Rabin wants to bring Wayeb to their world and mentioned Spiderman stoped the ceremony and became a symbol of defeat for Wayeb, they want to finish the Ceremony and kill Spidey. Peter got the device working only for Wayeb to find them and start attacking, Peter held him off, Paul said he was beaten already(maybe referring the spidey from his world). Peter is overwhelm and only saved by Paul Ocotpus gun that grabbed Peter and Paul insist Peter go back to his world but Peter want to send MJ but time is running out, Wayeb beat up Peter more wounding him, MJ makes the choice for Peter and send him to his world , Paul pushed Wayeb into that portal peter went , Peter is sent to Pennsylvania, Wayeb half land and cause a explosion with Peter about to land trying to make a parachute and issue end.
    end of spoilers

Boy it was hard to write this, please don't ask for no more question, the science talk was hard. but yeah I read Spidey Lost Hunt and it by far, so much better than this.
    I'm SHOCKED by [redacted] getting overwhelmed and getting saved by someone else. 🤢🤮

MJ stuck in another dimension with another dude reminds me of the 90s show
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    MJ stuck in another dimension with another dude reminds me of the 90s show
    Can't wait for the kids to turn into water clones!

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Who was it who threw out the idea that spoilers:
    MJ would get stranded in an alternate reality with Paul and she got stuck there for so long she started a family with him?
    end of spoilers
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Who was it who threw out the idea that spoilers:
    MJ would get stranded in an alternate reality with Paul and she got stuck there for so long she started a family with him?
    end of spoilers
    context clues was pointing into this direction
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Amazing Member

Theory: The kids are Peters. MJ was unknowingly/knowingly pregnant prior to going into this new dimension. The boy is taller than the girl but that still happens with twins, and why would Paul and MJ have kids if the kids did come from MJ being with Paul in this new world.

616 Peter/MJ child is supposed to lead to Mephisto's end.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDawg View Post
    Theory: The kids are Peters. MJ was unknowingly/knowingly pregnant prior to going into this new dimension. The boy is taller than the girl but that still happens with twins, and why would Paul and MJ have kids if the kids did come from MJ being with Paul in this new world.

If they were his kids, why would she keep them from him? Seems kinda messed up like this entire run.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDawg View Post

That better not be the case, we wouldn't Spidey to suddenly become a canibal.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Yea, the powers-that-be that don't want a married Peter probs don't want his as a deadbeat dad, either

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/is-m...y-jane-watson/

Bleeding Cool Posible Death Mary Jane n 26

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/is-m...y-jane-watson/

Bleeding Cool Posible Death Mary Jane n 26
    Honestly just think Bleeding Cool is playing with peoples' expectations here.