Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Phil Noto’s cover for the upcoming Hellfire Gala issue

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Mighty Member

Sinister, Nimrod, Jean, Cyclops, Emma, Iceman, Xavier... and Kate, Betsy and Sync?

Emma’s outfit naturally gives me life and nourishment. Jean’s… I have no nice words for it.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Kate Maddie Jean Emma Iceman Cyclops Exodus Xavier Nimrod Stasis

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Kate Maddie Jean Emma Iceman Cyclops Exodus Xavier Nimrod Stasis
    That may be Hope.

Also, Jean’s look screams: “We can dance or I can kick your ass. Your choice.” 🤌🏻

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Why is Kate wearing a beret like omg and this emerald helmet on Jean is just not it...

As usual Emma's look is nice, i like the diamond shoulders, as well as the diamond ear cuff and x pendant.

Exodus looks like a very expensive priest and Hope looks angelic, love the gold details on her outfit
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member

I kind of wish they went with a different color for Jean. It's start-ing to feel Emma Frost-like with her always in the color. Don't get me wrong, she rocks it, but she strikes me as a the type who would branch out especially since she's done red and blue in the past.

Hope's look is gorgeous. Emma's feels very fitting.

Emma looks great and I can't wait to see all the designs. But is Scott is going in his old school costume? Ha!

The slate of artists is out of this world. Dauterman, Larraz, Silva, Vecchio, Cassara. It's gonna be a stunning issue.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    Yesterday I started stanning hope and today this? AHHHHHHHHHHH... see when you are a messiah!
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

I'm smitten with Jean’s look. The centurion meets the fashion model. The juxtaposition of such extreme masculine (the centurion helmet and armor-like shoulder spikes) and feminine (the plunging neckline and shimmering emerald stones) elements is at once striking and commanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    I like all the looks. but tbh I wish Jean's was another color.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=205776904

The Hellfire Gala is always the biggest event of the season…but this year’s will upend Krakoa as we know it. What is meant to be mutantkind’s greatest night becomes their worst nightmare as the FALL OF X begins!

Written by Gerry Duggan alongside an all-star lineup of artists including Kris Anka, Joshua Cassara, Russell Dauterman, Adam Kubert, Pepe Larraz, R.B. Silva, and Luciano Vecchio, July's X-MEN: HELLFIRE GALA #1 will be a giant-sized one-shot that propels mutantkind into an unpredictable future. All your favorite X-Men are going to be left reeling after a series of shocking revelations, stunning betrayals, horrifying tragedy, impossible deaths…and more.

Fans will also see their favorite heroes from throughout the Marvel Universe turn out in the most glamorous looks of the year and witness the reveal of the all-new X-Men lineup, including the winner of this year’s X-Men Fan Vote! Page after page of jaw dropping moments that no one will seeing coming, all in one CANNOT-MISS package!

X-MEN: HELLFIRE GALA 2023 #1
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art by KRIS ANKA, JOSHUA CASSARA, RUSSELL DAUTERMAN, ADAM KUBERT, PEPE LARRAZ, R.B. SILVA, LUCIANO VECCHIO & MORE!
    Cover by PHIL NOTO
    On Sale 7/26
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Aw, Shiiit. Here comes Orchis with the Bullshit. *sigh* Here we go. Emma put these Flatscans in their Place Please.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Is Jean actually exposing more of her chest than Emma is? Not that Emma isn't trying hard but...although otherwise that outfit looks off. Hope seems more sensibly dressed than Jen which is something I never thought I'd say.

Also is that Kitty next to Exodus? Something pirate-inspired again? What's the point of the beret?