Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shugahfree View Post
    And the world weeps with this brave admission.
    As it should. Thank you.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think he meant the Senti-Ally boy. Juston Seyfert was a mutant who controlled a sentinel.

As this starts with #80, we have 2 more issues with Marrow/Feral. I do love that story so far, even as Feral is acting more like Thornn.
    Wasnt he a human?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't have Unlimited, but I'm glad the support group trans heroes from last year's Pride issue are getting used. I think Aphelion in particular has so much potential, they have a universe inside them so many interesting things can be done with that. From the preview, the writing could use a little tweaking and I'm not much of a fan of Alburquerque's art.

BANNED

Waitaminute , if they’re trans, are they already post-op ? And I thought the Black cryokinetic said they were only non-binary like Jayden Smith?!

Nightcrawler’s got smaller horns again, when in the timeline does this story take place?

It shouldn’t be but Xavier having a phone feels weird. He can message people any time and anywhere already. But if he really wanted to get your attention, he’d send you a text and say it in your head simultaneously.
    Last edited by Proxy; 03-28-2023 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    Waitaminute , if they’re trans, are they already post-op ? And I thought the Black cryokinetic said they were only non-binary like Jayden Smith?!
    To your first question, I doubt that’s something that the writer’s going to address since it’s irrelevant to the story. The answer doesn’t have to be the same for everyone in the group and it doesn’t seem like it’s something that would naturally come up, since it’s pretty personal (and intrusive) to ask IRL.

And yes the cryokinetic character is non-binary, whereas the rest of the group goes by she/ her or he/him pronouns. Still makes sense that they go to this support group though.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 03-28-2023 at 04:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

It seems to me that Mojo also teleported an innocent by stander, the afro american woman. What is that all about?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================