Marrow: ok, let's drop leach of somewhere first

They leave leach at the princess bar.

At krakoa

Marrow: chamber you died ?
    Chamber: yea but I'm fine now
    Marrow: legacy house had you head
    Chamber:I'm in

At legacy house
    Up for auction the head of chamber, gives you limitless powere bidding starts at 1 million

Marrow feral and chamber arive

Marrow: what do you mean we can't come in, we followed the dress coad ?
    Guard: your a werewolf, have bone knives sticking out, and a laser for a face, also it's invitation only

Feral knockes out guard
    Marrow: ok now let's sneak in
    There decovered immediately

They beat the house, Marrow stabbs frankinstine alot and threates to send the morlocks after him
    Chamber destroyed his severed head

Group hug at princess bar
    Marrow got therapy and starts letting people in

Next time the Unofficial xmen are jubliees problem now

Astonishing Member

As far as X-men Unlimited stories go, this one didn't soound too terrible, which says a lot about the general quality of this label.

However it still prominently featured one of the annoying elements of the current direction of the X-men franchise, that notable named characters can be randomly killed by random nobody villains who in the past wouldn't even have been able to scratch them or only taken them alive so their team mates can safe them in time.
    But now the editorial has green lit, perhaps even encourage, that any and every undignified death is allowed, because Hickman has given them an in universe overusable respawn mechanic.

Also given her current track record i'm pretty sure that not only will Marrow look entirely different again in her next appearance, nothing from this story will be mentioned again either.

Talking about things that happend in forgotten backup stories. She was actualy allready shown attending group therapy several years ago in a backup story in Domino's short lived solo series.

Which can make one wonder how her life between these very random, inconsistent and sporadic appearances looks like?

They DEFINITELY made it seem like Feral was going to confess her feelings at the end of last issue. Other than that weird turn of events, I thought this series was serviceable and a nice spotlight on mutants we don’t often see.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 03-20-2023 at 06:20 AM.

Fantastic Member

At least its not that awful X-Men Green LOL

Maybe when Feral was resurrected they fixed whatever was making her so...…feral.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    They DEFINITELY made it seem like Feral was going to confess her feelings at the end of last issue. Other than that weird turn of events, I thought this series was serviceable and a nice spotlight on mutants we don’t often see.
    Yeah they totally set that up to be some kind of confession of love. We've been had.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

This was a good Unlimited story. Eventhough the summary might make it sound otherwise.

Nice cameos this 4 part story by Opsidian, Hump, Bliss, Siryn and Sharkgirl,

There were some more Morlocks at the Princess Bar, but UI did not recognze them.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    As far as X-men Unlimited stories go, this one didn't soound too terrible, which says a lot about the general quality of this label.

However it still prominently featured one of the annoying elements of the current direction of the X-men franchise, that notable named characters can be randomly killed by random nobody villains who in the past wouldn't even have been able to scratch them or only taken them alive so their team mates can safe them in time.
    But now the editorial has green lit, perhaps even encourage, that any and every undignified death is allowed, because Hickman has given them an in universe overusable respawn mechanic.

Also given her current track record i'm pretty sure that not only will Marrow look entirely different again in her next appearance, nothing from this story will be mentioned again either.

Talking about things that happend in forgotten backup stories. She was actualy allready shown attending group therapy several years ago in a backup story in Domino's short lived solo series.

Which can make one wonder how her life between these very random, inconsistent and sporadic appearances looks like?
    I have to agree with you, the too easy respawning without sid effect(not counting Sinister plague) had make the annoying trend of B list villains being way more capable than they should have been. But sadly this is I here to to writer of the big two when dealing with characters they do not care much about to start with( I like nextwave as spoof, I hate when it was integrated in proper MU for how shitty treated monica rambeu as example) is only exacerbated by this easy resurrection. Is an open air abattoir nowadays. Corpse and corpses and corpses, and blood and blood and blood....aaaaand pretty much nothing else. Even the death scene are not as gory as they should, so what is the point?
    And I like the krakoa era.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post

That's bugged me for a while. And the constantly leaving corpses behind that characters can literally trip over later but I've always suspected that they would at some point just plain lose resurrection one way or another.

Can't say I'm too surprised to learn from your comment that Marrow has already went down this road of character development before(in a book I own too) still, I thought this story was decent. Would really like to see why Feral is so tame nowadays though.

To be fair, we don't know how "undignified" Chamber's death was because we didn't see it, and apparently neither did any character. Still, I agree that the writers need to stop treating death as meaningless. Either find a way that resurrection still has consequences, or get rid of it.

These reviews give me life.
    They are the only good thing about this comic.

I also agree that writers need to stop treating death so casually. Or I would like someone to acknowledge that it shouldn’t be addressed so casually by the people who died. Like, “Hey buddy, you okay? You’re taking this really easy…” “what? Life is meaningless anyway.” “That’s not healthy, dude.”

Bam! Instant plot point to use in the background.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”