Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Spider-man Lost Hunt Finale Preview.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/03/17/ma...e-lost-hunt-5/

man that MJ monologue is so much better in characterization.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 03-17-2023 at 11:57 AM.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I don't want it to end! It's been so good! I also really like Eder Messias' artwork in this.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-17-2023 at 12:40 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I do appreciate how on-point and consistent the character voices have been in this book versus the current run.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I don't want it to end! It's been so good! I also really like Eder Messias' artwork in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I do appreciate how on-point and consistent the character voices have been in this book versus the current run.
    Cosigned. And that vibranium-plated Spider-Armor is no joke, either.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Cosigned. And that vibranium-plated Spider-Armor is no joke, either.
    Peter is pretty handy with that Dora Milaje spear as well. Gregor doesn't stand a chance! He's going down!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Peter is pretty handy with that Dora Milaje spear as well. Gregor doesn't stand a chance! He's going down!
    Indeed. Looking forward to it.

Can't wait to read the issue. Love this version of the Spider-Armor.

-Pav, who is iffy on how high powerless Peter can jump...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Can't wait to read the issue. Love this version of the Spider-Armor.

-Pav, who is iffy on how high powerless Peter can jump...
    Maybe I’m not recalling the previous issue, but what’s the deal with this Spider-Armor? Different from the one that was destroyed in Web #100, right? Why is it there and who made it?

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Maybe I’m not recalling the previous issue, but what’s the deal with this Spider-Armor? Different from the one that was destroyed in Web #100, right? Why is it there and who made it?
    In the preview Gregor realizes that his mother, Aja Orisha, foresaw the events of Lost Hunt and prepared accordingly by making this vibranium Spider-Armor for Peter to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Pav, who is iffy on how high powerless Peter can jump...
    They used that convenient line back in the Powerless arc. "It's a good thing all those years as Spider-Man honed my natural agility and reflexes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    They used that convenient line back in the Powerless arc. "It's a good thing all those years as Spider-Man honed my natural agility and reflexes!"
    Funny enough, that reminded me of how Spider-Man in TAS, when he was losing his powers while fighting the Sinister (sorry, Insidious) Six at the same time, remarked in his thoughts that he still had some of his spider-agility left to explain away the stock footage of him dodging Doctor Octopus's tentacles.

Incredible Member

Everybody thinks black suit Spidey is pissed off angry spider-man imagine how utterly pissed Peter is while wearing that thing

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Everybody thinks black suit Spidey is pissed off angry spider-man imagine how utterly pissed Peter is while wearing that thing
    Considering Gregor came at him while he was trying to make a peaceful life for himself, Mary Jane, and their future child . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering Gregor came at him while he was trying to make a peaceful life for himself, Mary Jane, and their future child . . .
    Gregor is doomed. No one messes with the Parker Clan and gets away with it! No one! *Shakes Fist*

really dont like the whole kraven aspect of this mini nice to see him be Spider-man again. Guessing Gregor and his mom will both die since they arent in present time
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy