Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Number 1 please.
    1. Pick-Pocket Dimension: Can mentally transfer the contents of any pocket, bag, purse, container, or similar carry/storage means (sight unseen) to a Pocket Dimension that you control. Afterwards, you can mentally visualize the contents of the Pocket Dimension, and remove anything from it that you wish.
    Last edited by Tami; 03-18-2023 at 08:30 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Number 006.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Number 006.
    6. Light Switch: Ability to change wavelength of visible light to that of anything else on the electromagnetic spectrum.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    1. Pick-Pocket Dimension: Can mentally transfer the contents of any pocket, bag, purse, container, or similar carry/storage means (sight unseen) to a Pocket Dimension that you control. Afterwards, you can mentally visualize the contents of the Pocket Dimension, and remove anything from it that you wish.
    That’s an awesome power!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I choose number 14
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I choose number 14
    Here you go:

14. Capsize: Ability to augment (increase) or decrease your intelligence. However the process of increasing your intelligence comes with a cartoonishly enlarged head. Decreasing your intelligence shrinks your head in a similar fashion. [Note that you can always return to normal as well]
    Last edited by Tami; 03-19-2023 at 06:19 AM.

I will go with 18 please.

Extraordinary Member

5 for me please

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    I will go with 18 please.
    18. Spell-Check Mage: Magic user who knows thousands of magical spells, but is often unable to conjure any of them exactly right. This leads to unexpected results ranging from causing them to sputter out to causing the opposite results happen to causing something completely strange to happen. [occasionally you do get it right]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    5 for me please
    5. Hair Splitter: Ability to emit from your fingertips narrow beams of laser-like energy that can be as narrow as a hair’s width, or wide enough to poke 1 inch diameter holes into any solid object.

Number 006.
    6. Light Switch: Ability to change wavelength of visible light to that of anything else on the electromagnetic spectrum.
    That sounds like a rather dangerous, not very useful power.

I might be able to change the color of things. In strong daylight I might be able to irradiate or incinerate things, armies in the desert get toasted, etcetera.

Maybe if I get bored enough, I'll step outside on a bright day, change all the visible light hitting me to cosmic rays, and see what happens, power-up or sizzle-down?

Could be an exciting mystery for the local coroner to have to figure out how someone got spontaneously incinerated.

That sounds like a rather dangerous, not very useful power.

I might be able to change the color of things. In strong daylight I might be able to irradiate or incinerate things, armies in the desert get toasted, etcetera.

Maybe if I get bored enough, I'll step outside on a bright day, change all the visible light hitting me to cosmic rays, and see what happens, power-up or sizzle-down?

Could be an exciting mystery for the local coroner to have to figure out how someone got spontaneously incinerated.
    How you choose to use, or not use, it is up to you. You do have the ability to limit it in several ways. Narrow the field of effect, use it in a confined space like a room, and so on. But yeah, it is one of the more powerful of the 25.

Here you go:

14. Capsize: Ability to augment (increase) or decrease your intelligence. However the process of increasing your intelligence comes with a cartoonishly enlarged head. Decreasing your intelligence shrinks your head in a similar fashion. [Note that you can always return to normal as well]
    I mess with increasing my intelligence for a bit so I can make high tech gadgets, then return to normal.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

5. Hair Splitter: Ability to emit from your fingertips narrow beams of laser-like energy that can be as narrow as a hair’s width, or wide enough to poke 1 inch diameter holes into any solid object.
    Ok yeah, I'll take that. That sounds like a nifty power.

I hope everyone is enjoying their powers so far.