Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I will take number 9 of course, please.
    9. Pudden Pie: Ability to transform your body, or parts of it, into something with the thick, gooey consistency of Pudding or Flan. Can control it enough so as to allow for free movement.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Round Two Choices are now open.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    If we're doing this again, I'll try number 008.
    8. Fortune Teller Machine: Can dole out good luck or bad luck (your choice), if and only if you are holding someone’s ID card (bank card, driver’s license, credit card, etc.), and only once per day per person.

The remaining number are:

Last edited by Tami; 03-21-2023 at 04:16 PM.

I choose 4
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I choose 4
    4. Bullet Time-out: Ability to stop the movement of any object directed at you, for up to 1 minute. This allows you to move out of the way, or do other things like redirect the object at someone else.

If we're going for a second round, I choose 24 as my second number.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    If we're doing this again, I'll try number 008.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    8. Fortune Teller Machine: Can dole out good luck or bad luck (your choice), if and only if you are holding someone’s ID card (bank card, driver’s license, credit card, etc.), and only once per day per person.
    Sounds useful, in a lottery-winning kind of way.

Also, I can hold my driver's license while stretching to get the kinks out of my body. True luck!

4. Bullet Time-out: Ability to stop the movement of any object directed at you, for up to 1 minute. This allows you to move out of the way, or do other things like redirect the object at someone else.
    I shall use this power to be the best dodge ball player ever!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

17. Photo-Memorize: Ability to access someone else's memories, anyone else’s memories, then copy and retain those memories for as long as you wish, to use as you wish. Additionally, you have full control over your own memories.

Note: Going through someone's memories takes time, also you need to have a visual on them in order to access their memories. if you can't catch them when they are doing something that keeps them in one place for a while, like eating, sleeping, or giving a speech, the best you can do is a snatch and grab and hope to get something useful.
    Hmmmm.. so i'd be good with espionage then? I just hide in the shadows and observe high ranking officials as they lounge at the pool or whatever. Have my pen and pad or small recorder and just start recording everything i see. Then i return to base and bring up everything they remember (like reading their mind, just in the past).

i can make this work! thanks!

Plus i would be great as a lie detector since most occurrences happen in the past!
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

22. Para-sight: The ability to piggy-back onto or take over the senses of another person (willingly or otherwise) so as to see, hear, taste, smell, etc, what they are currently experiencing.
    Wow! Powerboy and I would just destroy in the spy world, what i don't get from the past, he can experience now!
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Round Two, Give me Number 3 please!

Extraordinary Member

For the second round I'll pick 12.

I'll respond to everyone later tonight, after I get home from work.

I'll take 15 as my second pick, please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    If we're going for a second round, I choose 24 as my second number.
    24. Patty-cake: The ability to cook and bake anything and everything at high speeds, even making appliances and ovens move faster than normal. Bonus, you now know every recipe in existence and then some [some recipes may not even be for actual food].