50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kid jon

39 78.00%
  • Teen jon

11 22.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    This is a distinction worth making. I don't like Kid Jon on the farm at all in the comics, but the CW's Older Kid Jonathan, I like a lot more. Maybe as much or more than the comics' Young Adult Jon.
    tomasi's farm was an alien infected mind transfer manchester land with alien refugees,dark trees,frankenstein monsters,dinousaurs,giant sea creatures and other stuff.Hamilton was a freakshow.It was due to manchester and the cube thingy which jon was tinkering with...it wasn't the farmlife that was the focus,Nor was jon a typical farm boy.He took on the intergang with his mom at the age of 8 with out much of his powers.. I do say that jon being farmboy thing isn't a thing,until was animated supersons movie which sucked for me.It took away jon's characterisation and made the character a "wet towel".

for me,cw jon had promise when the character said "**** powers!!these muscles are genuine"..they should have goku-ed the **** out of that with jon goin all out.But,they dropped the ball on that.cw jon doesn't have any arc barely a screen time.personality went "hell yeah!!" to superman like "wet towel"
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 04-02-2023 at 10:36 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Spectacular Member

Kid Jon. Teen Jon shouldn’t exist in the first place, we have Kon for that.

I miss the farm with its weirdness. It was a change of pace from Metropolis and I liked that.