Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So X-Men Monday #200 is coming next month. I wonder what will it be about...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    More selene please

I love her as a villian and I feel like post Fall of X we can have more Mutant bad guys "We tried, but you bit the hand that feed you"
    That was one of the myriad of problems with the last Excalibur series: Morgan le Fay with black hair and dress. She should have purple hair while dressed in green.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    That was one of the myriad of problems with the last Excalibur series: Morgan le Fay with black hair and dress. She should have purple hair while dressed in green.
    I don't know how far back Morgan's dark hair goes but it was dark in 2014's Avengers World. She did still have a green dress at the time though.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/03/20/x-...e-jane-anders/

AIPT: Finally, what else can you tease about the New Mutants: Lethal Legion issues to come?

Charlie Jane: Things are about to go off, and it’s only going to be a wilder and wilder ride from here on out. Lethal Legion tryouts are just as chaotic as you’d expect, and we managed to bring back some Z-list villains who haven’t appeared in years, or even decades. We’re going to see a lot more of the sewer dragon that’s taken an interest in Wolfsbane and Morgan. And Mirage and Karma will be forced to step in and take charge of a messy situation with Count Nefaria and the new Lethal Legion.

And this week's eXclusive images:

God the art in this book has become as awful as everything else associated with it. What a damn waste.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I just might check this out and I wish more writers took the time to work on characters at this level. Children of the Atom was the closest I felt being that type of book. Maybe I should have given New Mutants a chance.
    What work?!? This is pure and utter slop,that is just as bad as the slop we saw with the New Mutants Movie,if not worse.