Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I was wondering if we would ever see Gimmick again.

I hope she continues to use her technology based powers like Tempest (Angel Bohusk) does.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'll be picking this up, but none of the stories announced so far are really exciting me.

Even Werneck can't save that Escapade costume, somebody please give this girl a redesign.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Where is Anthony Oliveira in all of this?
    I think he might have been too busy with his book during the submission period, but I agree that I would love to see him do more Marvel work.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I know why they give it a #1, because it's likely to artifical boost sales of a book they assume will barely sell enough to break even, but isn't it actualy the 3rd or 4th by now?

Which raises the question if using the true numbering wouldn't give it more respect, by making it clear that it's not a one and done deal anymore, but an actual annual thing they are proud of repeating. Instead always only giving it a #1 label can look like unintentionaly disregarding the previous ones as if they didn't existed.

I think it's just because Marvel Comics needs numbering. It would be way better to do "Marvel Pride 2023" IMO but that's not how marvel publishing works.
    Making it a "series" with numbers would be confusing, as it's not a series, it's separate anthologies. But making them all with the same title and #1 is annoying too.

It's really funny that almost all of these stories introduce new characters. Let's see which stick.