Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Jo Nah and Tinya Wazzo are still my favorite Legion couple.
    I loved them as well as Lightning Lad (Garth) and Saturn Girl (Imra) plus Cosmic Boy and Night Girl

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I loved them as well as Lightning Lad (Garth) and Saturn Girl (Imra) plus Cosmic Boy and Night Girl
    Val/Jeckie, Mon/Tasmia, Gim/Yera, Lournu/Chuck, Thom/Nura, Svaughn/Jan, Dev-Em/Gigi, Lyle/B5, B5/Andromeda, etc... the Legion was certainly not short on couples

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Val/Jeckie, Mon/Tasmia, Gim/Yera, Lournu/Chuck, Thom/Nura, Svaughn/Jan, Dev-Em/Gigi, Lyle/B5, B5/Andromeda, etc... the Legion was certainly not short on couples
    Lyle/B5??? Wow, when did that happen?

Ultimate Member

Favorite Legion couples include the awkward Brainy/Kara flirting and the more realized Chuck/Luornu marriage. Also Violet / Ayla. I also love how some relationships are all sorts of different than the average comic book couple. Drake and Dawny's occasionally fractious relationship. Mon and Shady's very unusual dynamic, a super-powerful one who is emotionally damaged and one who has a 'weak' power but ridiculous self-confidence, their 'power dynamic' flips back and forth amusingly.

For others, I always liked Dick and Kory, and loved Earth 2 Batman and Catwoman's marriage and child, Helena Wayne.

I don't think it ever did, but I remember some people wanting it to happen in the Post Zero Hour Legion, before DnA took over.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    Isn't Connor Hawke asexual?
    Asexual doesn't mean you can't be in a relationship. You're just not attracted to people sexually.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

It was never official, but there was a certain tension between them that I think the writers intended. Their relationship was felt romantic either way.

Incredible Member

CBR came up with a list of their best DC romances of all time. Here we go:

https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-greate...ayner-amp-jade

15. Kyle Rayner & Jade
    14. Knockout & Scandal Savage
    13. Hourman & Jesse Quick
    12. Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy
    11. Wally West & Linda Park
    10. Wonder Woman & Steve Trevor
    09. Batman & Catwoman
    08. Midnighter & Apollo
    07. Hal Jordan & Carol Ferris
    06. Barry Allen & Iris West
    05. Aquaman & Mera
    04. Mister Miracle & Big Barda
    03. Green Arrow & Black Canary
    02. Hawkman & Hawkwoman
    01. Lois Lane & Superman

I like hawkman and hawk woman but they are way to high on that list

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Asexual doesn't mean you can't be in a relationship. You're just not attracted to people sexually.
    Did he progress to Asexual during New Poopy-2? When last I checked he was bi-ish, but that was AGES ago. What I miss? Hopefully it will be good reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Did he progress to Asexual during New Poopy-2? When last I checked he was bi-ish, but that was AGES ago. What I miss? Hopefully it will be good reading.
    When he came back in Damian's Robin series (the good Robin series in the last couple of years), it was revealed he was asexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    When he came back in Damian's Robin series (the good Robin series in the last couple of years), it was revealed he was asexual.
    Some people just don’t like relationships. Many men are single now I think in real life but that doesn’t make someone asexual per say.
    Last edited by Fire Angel; 03-21-2023 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Angel View Post
    Some people just don’t like relationships. Many men are single now I think in real life but that doesn’t make someone asexual per say.
    Connor was never particularly interested in romance under Dixon's pen. This led many to read it as "Connor's not particularly interested in romance with a woman, so he must be gay," which of course pissed Dixon off. Which got many who otherwise wouldn't have cared about Connor and romance to jump on the "Make him gay!" bandwagon just because they disagreed with Dixon's politics and worldview and to further piss him off. Making him asexual seems like a perfectly in-character compromise, to me at least.