Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Default Mark Brooks Hellfire Gala Partycrashers Vote

Mark Brooks is doing his Hellfire Gala Party Crashers design again this year and you can vote on it!

Link

The 2023 Hellfire Gala is upon us and once again I’d like to take part. Work is piled up but I want to squeeze in at least one #hellfirepartycrasher entry. So give me your suggestions! Non-Xmen or forgotten X-men please. Most votes wins!

I got a ton of responses to my X-men Hellfire Gala tweet concerning this years entry for the #hellfirepartycrasher. So many votes but a few stood out as most requested. Thought a poll would be best. I’ll illustrate the winner-What say you!

The choices are:

Namor

Spider-Woman

Crystal

Carnage

Only FOUR hours left to vote!

Obviously, as a Namor fan, I'm campaigning for his vote, but he IS the only mutant on the list and just think how amazing a Mark Brooks King of Abslantis would look!

Link

Here the Hellfire Party Crasher he's done in previous years.

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I voted Crystal. I just want her to be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I do like all 4 characters but Namor and Jessica are the only characters who actually have a chance of being invited to the Hellfire Gala, so my vote goes to the King of Abslantis, and may his look show as much skin as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I do like all 4 characters but Namor and Jessica are the only characters who actually have a chance of being invited to the Hellfire Gala, so my vote goes to the King of Abslantis, and may his look show as much skin as possible.
    Namor got my vote too. Mark would turn his look out!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It’s obviously Namor MacKenzie. Dunno how he could even dress more outlandishly than usual though, except maybe by wearing a living octopus for a codpiece or something.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    My thoughts exactly. So many possibilities that involve showing so much skin. Living bio-luminescent water, sheer frilly seaweed, so much weird sea life ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It’s obviously Namor MacKenzie. Dunno how he could even dress more outlandishly than usual though, except maybe by wearing a living octopus for a codpiece or something.
    Yaaaassssss!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I voted for Jessica, but I’m glad Crystal’s in the lead. I love and miss the Inhumans from the current Marvel Universe.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Ehhh... Namor was my horse in this race but I like Crystal too. Surprised she won here as I would think every other character in the poll is more popular than she is!

Brooks could do something really cool with Crystal's outfit like something inspired by the 4 elements perhaps? Sorta like Ororo was "wearing the weather" for her first Gala outfit.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Of the final four I voted Crystal...Namor was there already. But in the initial tweet I really wanted Monica Rambeau.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Happy to see Crys so handily disarm her would-be oppressors with such a decisive, resounding victory. While I've always liked Namor & Spider-Woman as well, voting for her seemed like the honorable thing to do, so I did with li'l to no hesitation. She was after all...

how I got introduced to Stefano Caselli.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 03-21-2023 at 08:23 AM.

Incredible Member

I still think Medusa had one of the best designed (and well thought-out) outfits of all characters, mutants included.

too bad these are fan art pieces and wont actually be included in the real story
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    I still think Medusa had one of the best designed (and well thought-out) outfits of all characters, mutants included.
    100% agree, easily the best design of all Gala participants. She looks fantastic and a perfect way to show how powers could be the best outfit.

I dont have twitter, but Namor would be my vote. Who wants to see Crystal (BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine