Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    I dont have twitter, but Namor would be my vote. Who wants to see Crystal (BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)
    Agreed. Crystal is the most boring Inhuman. Rather saw Namor or Carnage crash the party. The only thing Crystal will crash is a glass maybe.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Congrats to the Crystal voters!

I'm sad that Namor didn't win as I really wanted to see Mark Brooks use his talents on Namor on an outlandish outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Ehhh... Namor was my horse in this race but I like Crystal too. Surprised she won here as I would think every other character in the poll is more popular than she is!
    This. I was surprised to see an X-man podcast supporting an Inhuman over a mutant, but whatever. Once again, it will be the Namor fans that provide Namor material, since Marvel doesn't seem interested. We'll get some fans coming up with their take on a Namor Hellfire outfit, so I'm looking forward to that. Given the Iris Van Helpren designs for Namora in Wakanda Forever, and her Sensory Seas show, I hope to see that inspire some takes for Namor. Would be so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Of the final four I voted Crystal...Namor was there already. But in the initial tweet I really wanted Monica Rambeau.
    Namor was at the first one and they stuck him his regular costume for some reason. He wasn't at the second one.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

So with Crystal having won, can Marvel please give her her hair back? They screwed with her iconic look and were just giving everyone female the same pixie cut around then for no reason. They let Carol and Kitty have their hair back, how about Crystal?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So with Crystal having won, can Marvel please give her her hair back? They screwed with her iconic look and were just giving everyone female the same pixie cut around then for no reason. They let Carol and Kitty have their hair back, how about Crystal?
    Forget her hair. Girlfriend needs a solo ongoing.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Did she appear and I missed her?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Well, I never saw her anywhere. So this seems like a trick of whicch I do not understand why we were asked to vote for.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

I think it's only Mark Brooks having fun designing Gala looks that are not supposed to happen, and making his fans vote because interaction is good. It's not official and it's not supposed to be in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    It’s not up on his twitter yet but I guess it will be soonish.