Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It really is so in-character and really resonates with her decision to fight for her life in her Giant-Size issue. At the time that came out folks (both in-story and IRL) were clowning her because she easily could have gone with the rez protocols, and now we see that would have landed her nowhere.
    Your absolutely right. This was very much in character for Storm. Storm is a champion of Life she wouldn't just give up because it got to hard and things are out of control.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    This issue was all kinds of things. 1. Destiny we dont care about your heartbreak and Mystique right now after ya'lls b.s. 2. I want to see what Cable/X-Man has in store for avenging Hope. 3. Listening to Ironfire, now I'm curious about the Genesis war and why he didn't have faith in Storm and whose life he took
    4. Ororo freaking Munroe. That wormhole. Calling on her ancestors and sacrificing herself to save the universe. Going out on her own terms and looking damn good doing it. There were so many emotions reading that. I was crying right there with Khora.

1000/10 for this issue.
    Yes to all of this. Storm also impressed me with her plan to boost Destiny and have her link with Cable-Man to broadcast strategy. Props to Nathan too for orchestrating the battle moves necessary to counter a force 100 times larger than theirs. This was just masterfully written all around and I can’t wait to see what they build over the next 900 years in Ororo’s name.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

This issue is so good I would have paid $10.00 for it.

People (not everyone, clearly) need to take some time to really self evaluate because I'm getting whiplash from the folks who will scream Ewing's praises till their blue in the face one month, and then SOME of those SAME folks will be tearing him to pieces the next month.

I'm super supportive of the passion but my gawd, ya'll need to show this man some grace when some minor thing doesn't jive with your grand dreams for whichever character has you losing your decorum.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

1mil Galaxies of stars. Chef's kisses perfection.

One thing though...N'dare wasn't a sorceress.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Al Ewing straight up delivered one of the best issues anyone could ask for. Hopefully all the fans that turned heel after XMR #10 will put some respect back on Al's name.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    People (not everyone, clearly) need to take some time to really self evaluate because I'm getting whiplash from the folks who will scream Ewing's praises till their blue in the face one month, and then SOME of those SAME folks will be tearing him to pieces the next month.

I'm super supportive of the passion but my gawd, ya'll need to show this man some grace when some minor thing doesn't jive with your grand dreams for whichever character has you losing your decorum.
    Hallelujah!!!! ...but it had to be said.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I must also give Di Vito and the art team their flowers because this issue was gorgeous. My eyes were feasting. I believe Di Vito was brought in late in the planning to replace someone else so I give them infinite props. 10’s across the board for the whole creative team.

This is crazy. I can't imagine what will happen in 1000 years.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Mighty Member

They really don't deserve this issue with all the whining and bad behavior. They really don't. Yet Ewing showed them grace even though they really don't deserve it.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

No, your right. Because those same people are now praising his name literally when they trashing him not too long ago. I know of whom you speak...I just wont say Names. LOL
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Al Ewing straight up delivered one of the best issues anyone could ask for. Hopefully all the fans that turned heel after XMR #10 will put some respect back on Al's name.
    I loved XMR #10 myself. Thought this issue was pretty good too. Very good showing for Storm. She went out like a boss. And I love how Ewing writes Cable... er, X-man in this event I suppose. Thought that was actually pretty clever on his part. Too bad he has no immediate plans for him post SoS.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Ewing with the Star Wars to counter Gillen's Star Trek lmao. Awesome. Amazing. Mystique as the Bothans who've sacrificed many of is inspired inspired inspired.

Mother Righteous and Destiny with the Jedi tricks!!! And ofc, Ororo, the jedi-est of them all

Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I must also give Di Vito and the art team their flowers because this issue was gorgeous. My eyes were feasting. I believe Di Vito was brought in late in the planning to replace someone else so I give them infinite props. 10’s across the board for the whole creative team.
    Couldn't agree more. He came late and delivered the perfect art.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I loved XMR #10 myself. Thought this issue was pretty good too. Very good showing for Storm. She went out like a boss. And I love how Ewing writes Cable... er, X-man in this event I suppose. Thought that was actually pretty clever on his part. Too bad he has no immediate plans for him post SoS.
    I liked how CableXibleMan was the strategic force necessary to counter the soccer ball ships. Being given second by second predictions and orchestrating countermoves for the entire team and then broadcasting them was amazing. I liked how right away he seems to be coming up with plans for their new system and how he advised Shockjock on what’s needed to handle the Progenitors. Good stuff.