Extraordinary Member

Default Tales of The Titans #1 Preview

Tales of The Titans #1 Preview
    Writer: Shannon Hale & Dean Hale
    Artist: Javier Rodriguez

Looking forward to this, and man it takes me back.

I’m really liking the current Titans renaissance that’s going on.

Along w. this book we have a new Titans ongoing, a throwback Teen Titans book, and three of the members have solo books out.

I wonder if this is going to touch on how ruthless she used to be in the early years as far as being overly emotional...

Also I guess she and Babs are friends now! Off-panel! Complete with Black Canary and band flashback because who knows when that happened.

Is Blackfire currently in charge or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if this is going to touch on how ruthless she used to be in the early years as far as being overly emotional...
    Quite observant, just like Dick. But yeah, sounds interesting. Definitely, a development worth exploring (IMHO):

I didn't expect to enjoy this anywhere near as much as I did--if at all. I'm not a big Starfire fan (I don't dislike her in the least but just prefer her in team environment as opposed to going solo) but found this to be a fun, sweet story with some good insight into character. Here's hoping the rest of this series is as enjoyable. I'm REALLY looking forward to Donna's issue.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I expected to skim this but was absolutely hooked. loved everything about it.

Hopefully the rest of the one-shots/series is up to this quality.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!