Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would LOVE to see a relaunch of West Coast Avengers spin out of the Wasp mini, preferably written by Jim Zub!
    It’s already been hinted at in Thunderbolts...Clint wanting to get the old team of him, Bobbi, Greer and Simon back together!
    Jan thinks it’s a great idea, and completely remodels the West Coast campus.....then joins the team!
    Luke hands the Thunderbolts over to Monica, but she realizes she misses being an Avenger, and rounds out the team!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ans-gwen-stacy

So it seems Cebulski is hinting at major changes coming to Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Not if he’s been dead for however many years
    He wasn't dead long at all, he was already back in Miles's last book before Secret Wars.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    I would LOVE to see a relaunch of West Coast Avengers spin out of the Wasp mini, preferably written by Jim Zub!
    It’s already been hinted at in Thunderbolts...Clint wanting to get the old team of him, Bobbi, Greer and Simon back together!
    Jan thinks it’s a great idea, and completely remodels the West Coast campus.....then joins the team!
    Luke hands the Thunderbolts over to Monica, but she realizes she misses being an Avenger, and rounds out the team!
    A West Coast team is a good idea as it wouldn't be impacted by the Powers Act, which only applies to New York. But a West Coast team would be entirely unconnected to Ewing's Wasp solo, as the HQ she sets up in that is in New York.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I love some West Coast Avengers runs, but the concept itself… not a fan.
    The Avengers should be operating globally, not in a specific region of a country.
    I’m all for a third Avengers book, but I hope it gets a better mission statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I love some West Coast Avengers runs, but the concept itself… not a fan.
    The Avengers should be operating globally, not in a specific region of a country.
    I’m all for a third Avengers book, but I hope it gets a better mission statement.
    I would have no problem with a West Coast Avengers TEAM going under the header of MIGHTY Avengers for said third book.
    That said, a West Coast location makes perfect sense to me....never understood the logic of having every single super-hero located in one city