Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default June 2023 X-book Solicitations

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/03/23/fu...solicitations/

DEADPOOL: BADDER BLOOD #1 (OF 5)
    Cover
    ROB LIEFELD & CHAD BOWERS (W) • ROB LIEFELD (A/C)

DEADPOOL, WOLVERINE, CABLE –

IT DOESN’T GET BADDER THAN THIS!

WADE WILSON is back, and he’s brought some frenemies! As the villainous THUMPER returns to take out the man who created him, WOLVERINE and CABLE step in for a daring rescue mission. But as DEADPOOL becomes embroiled in nefarious criminal machinations in MADRIPOOR, will the trio be able to join forces…or will Thumper’s agenda put an end to their efforts? Don’t miss the highly anticipated follow-up to DEADPOOL: BAD BLOOD, as Rob Liefeld returns to the Merc with a Mouth and introduces NEW characters into his wild world who are sure to become the next fan-faves, including the first appearance of SHATTERSTORM!

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – HERALDS OF APOCALYPSE #1
    Cover
    AL EWING (W) • LUCA PIZZARI (A)
    Cover by PEPE LARRAZ

THE ORIGIN OF ARAKKO!

In ancient days, Genesis turned back the hordes of Amenth. In ancient days, Genesis forced Annihilationin to a parley. What words were spoken in her mind? Now, finally, Apocalypse will know…and the echoes of those words might destroy him…and Arakko with him.

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – MUTANT FIRST STRIKE #1
    Cover
    STEVE ORLANDO (W) • Valentina Pinti (A)
    Cover by DAVID BALDEÓN

KRAKOA STRIKES?!

Ever since mutants declared themselves humanity’s new gods, certain circles have been waiting for the other shoe to drop – the wrath. When a small New England town is hit by a devastating mutant attack, it seems the wrath is here. But all isn’t as it appears. And Krakoa doesn’t hesitate to save lives – so it’s time for BISHOP to lead Krakoa’s biggest rescue effort yet!

STORM #2 (OF 5)
    Cover
    ANN NOCENTI (W) • SID KOTIAN (A) • Cover by ALAN DAVIS

As ORORO MUNROE tries to balance her responsibilities as leader of the X-MEN, her difficult relationship with KITTY PRYDE and even a NEW LOVE INTEREST, her powers are creating deadly weather that threatens to tear it all asunder! In the eye of the storm is the powerful NEW VILLAIN BLOWBACK – but as Storm summons her strength for their first historic confrontation, will even her best be enough?

Continuing the all-new tale set during Storm’s fan-favorite punk-attired days, by legendary Marvel writer/editor Ann Nocenti.

BISHOP: WAR COLLEGE #5
    Cover
    Holtham (W) • Sean Damien Hill (A)
    Cover by Ken Lashley

TIME IS AN UNCONQUERABLE BEAST!

Tempo traps herself and Bishop in a time loop of her past trauma. Will she be able to allow festering wounds heal so she and Bishop can figure out a way back home? Meanwhile, the War College students are fighting for their lives, and the lives of Krakoa’s mutants, against the Struckers and Orchis. Help may be on the way, but timing these days has a funny way of putting our favorite mutants in the worst positions possible. Read the last issue of the BISHOP: WAR COLLEGE miniseries to find out how this time-warped, action-packed plot ends!

BETSY BRADDOCK: CAPTAIN BRITAIN #5
    Cover
    Tini Howard (W) • Vasco Georgiev (A) Cover by Erica D’Urso

EARTH’S MOST FURIOUS HEROES UNITE!

And the villains alike! Morgan Le Fay has saddled up with her old lover, none other than Doctor Doom! And that can’t mean good things for the old country. But Betsy Braddock has a plan up her sleeve…and a Multiverse of allies even Morgan can’t magic-wand away. The fight for Britain, for Betsy, for Captains everywhere comes to a head!

IMMORTAL X-MEN #12
    Cover
    STORM OF TWO WORLDS!
    Kieron Gillen (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Mark Brooks

A COLOSSAL MISTAKE…

The Quiet Council gather to fill the empty seat. It’s the last chance to make a smart, kind decision to prevent the fall. Luckily, the deciding vote is in the hands of trusty old Colossus. Let’s hope he hasn’t got plans to ruin everything. That would be terrible.

X-23: DEADLY REGENESIS #4
    Cover
    ERICA SCHULTZ (W) • EDGAR SALAZAR (A)
    Cover by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY

LAURA ON LOCKDOWN!

KIMURA has LAURA right where she wants her! But with X-23 under Kimura’s thrall like the “good old days”…will Laura be drawn back into the life of an assassin that she put behind her? Old wounds are reopened, and drastic action is taken by X-23…and the mysterious HAYMAKER!

X-MEN #23
    Cover
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • Joshua Cassara (A/C)

THE SENTINELS GET AN UPGRADE!

Anti-mutant fantasist Feilong has taken control of Tony Stark’s businesses and devoted Iron Man’s technology toward the next generation of Sentinels! These Stark Sentinels are as hard to beat as old Shell-head himself and are fully devoted to crushing the X-Men!

X-MEN RED #12
    Cover
    Al Ewing (W) • Jacopo Camagni (A) • Cover by STEFANO CASELLI

THE WHITE SWORD BROKEN!

The White Sword – the mutant Omega healer who could raise the dead and bind them to his service – had One Hundred Warriors. Now the first and last of the Hundred have come to tell the tale of the one who destroyed them…one who is coming to test the mutants of Arakko once again…

X-FORCE #41
    Cover
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • PAUL DAVIDSON (A)
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA

QUENTIN QUIRE RETURNS TO OVERTHROW BEAST’S BARBARIC RULE!

The once-KID OMEGA returns to X-FORCE! But where has he been? And where is he taking the team? Mysteries will be revealed as BEAST’S dark agenda is fully exposed! (Hint: Any X LIVES OF WOLVERINE fans may want to pick this up too!)

WOLVERINE #34
    Cover
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JUAN JOSÉ RYP (A)
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

WOLVERINE VS. WEAPONS OF X!

He’s been used. He’s been manipulated. He’s been mind-controlled. He’s even been killed. Now WOLVERINE takes the fight back to BEAST and his WEAPONS OF X program. How will one mutant fare versus an ARMY OF CLONES and a giant multistory, mobile FORTRESS/BATTLE SUIT? Good thing he’s the best there is at what he does!

DEADPOOL #8
    Cover
    ALYSSA WONG (W) • LUIGI ZAGARIA (A)
    COVER BY MARTIN COCCOLO

CAN’T A MERC GET A BREAK?

Deadpool is once again fighting for his life when all he wants to do is retire, have a nice time with his daughter and be completely cured of his cancer – is that too much to ask? Maybe not…

ROGUE & GAMBIT #4
    Cover
    Stephanie Phillips (W) Carlos GÓMEZ (A)
    Cover by Steve Morris

WITH THEIR POWERS COMBINED…

…Rogue and Gambit are still dead in the water! And so are the powered humans who’ve mysteriously disappeared recently. Crusher Creel, Juggernaut, Vanisher, Lady Deathstrike… What are all these (sometime) villains doing in one place, and who is pulling the strings? The gloves come off, and series secrets are revealed as this house of cards comes crashing down!

NEW MUTANTS LETHAL LEGION #4
    Cover
    Charlie Jane Anders (W) • Enid Balám (A) Cover by JAVI FERNÁNDEZ

STEAL FROM THE WORST!

Escapade, Cerebella and Scout’s plan to perform the ultimate heist and steal from Count Nefaria has not been going as smoothly as they would have liked. In fact, they now have to face the Count and his new nefarious Lethal Legion! Thankfully, Dani, Karma, Galura, Rahne and Morgan join the fray and will bring some order to the madness…hopefully. Maybe trying to rob an ultra-rich super villain who has his own personal league of evil minions was a little ambitious for the young mutants…
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Some of the amazing covers:

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

X-FORCE #41
    Cover
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA

The once-KID OMEGA returns to X-FORCE! But where has he been? And where is he taking the team? Mysteries will be revealed as BEAST’S dark agenda is fully exposed! (Hint: Any X LIVES OF WOLVERINE fans may want to pick this up too!)

WOLVERINE #34
    Cover

He’s been used. He’s been manipulated. He’s been mind-controlled. He’s even been killed. Now WOLVERINE takes the fight back to BEAST and his WEAPONS OF X program. How will one mutant fare versus an ARMY OF CLONES and a giant multistory, mobile FORTRESS/BATTLE SUIT? Good thing he’s the best there is at what he does!
    Dammit, I thought June was when they were going to fix Beast by reviving a younger version that they hinted at.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Dammit, I thought June was when they were going to fix Beast by reviving a younger version that they hinted at.
    Maybe these two issues will conclude the Beast saga because then we're moving into Fall of X in July.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Cover
    Cover by PEPE LARRAZ

THE ORIGIN OF ARAKKO!

In ancient days, Genesis turned back the hordes of Amenth. In ancient days, Genesis forced Annihilationin to a parley. What words were spoken in her mind? Now, finally, Apocalypse will know…and the echoes of those words might destroy him…and Arakko with him.

Cover
    Cover by DAVID BALDEÓN

KRAKOA STRIKES?!

Ever since mutants declared themselves humanity’s new gods, certain circles have been waiting for the other shoe to drop – the wrath. When a small New England town is hit by a devastating mutant attack, it seems the wrath is here. But all isn’t as it appears. And Krakoa doesn’t hesitate to save lives – so it’s time for BISHOP to lead Krakoa’s biggest rescue effort yet!

STORM #2 (OF 5)
    Cover

As ORORO MUNROE tries to balance her responsibilities as leader of the X-MEN, her difficult relationship with KITTY PRYDE and even a NEW LOVE INTEREST, her powers are creating deadly weather that threatens to tear it all asunder! In the eye of the storm is the powerful NEW VILLAIN BLOWBACK – but as Storm summons her strength for their first historic confrontation, will even her best be enough?

Continuing the all-new tale set during Storm’s fan-favorite punk-attired days, by legendary Marvel writer/editor Ann Nocenti.

IMMORTAL X-MEN #12
    Cover
    STORM OF TWO WORLDS!

A COLOSSAL MISTAKE…

The Quiet Council gather to fill the empty seat. It’s the last chance to make a smart, kind decision to prevent the fall. Luckily, the deciding vote is in the hands of trusty old Colossus. Let’s hope he hasn’t got plans to ruin everything. That would be terrible.

X-MEN #23
    Cover

Anti-mutant fantasist Feilong has taken control of Tony Stark’s businesses and devoted Iron Man’s technology toward the next generation of Sentinels! These Stark Sentinels are as hard to beat as old Shell-head himself and are fully devoted to crushing the X-Men!

X-MEN RED #12
    Cover

THE WHITE SWORD BROKEN!

The White Sword – the mutant Omega healer who could raise the dead and bind them to his service – had One Hundred Warriors. Now the first and last of the Hundred have come to tell the tale of the one who destroyed them…one who is coming to test the mutants of Arakko once again…
    These 6 Books are what i'm ONLY interested in. :-) I LOVE being an X-Man Fan.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

I'm not reading X-Force or Wolverine but this Beast story seems to be dragging.

No one continues to draw Iceman in his current uniform by LV. Bummer.

Immortal, X-Men, Red, Apocalypse and maybe Mutant Strike for me.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I'm not reading X-Force or Wolverine but this Beast story seems to be dragging.

No one continues to draw Iceman in his current uniform by LV. Bummer.

Immortal, X-Men, Red, Apocalypse and maybe Mutant Strike for me.
    It is. Believe it's wrapping up in June or July, though. Thankfully.

Light month for me. Just Wolverine and Ultimate Invasion for me in June. Bring on Fall of X!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

X:Red #12
    Immortal #12
    FoX: Apocalypse #1
    Adjectiveless #23

Gonna be a close race between Blowback (snicker) and $hatter$torm for most queer-coded X-adversary of the year lmao

Some of the amazing covers:

I actually went wow at that Storm/Karima/Jean cover.

I also went wow at that other Storm cover but not for the same reason. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

DEADPOOL: BADDER BLOOD #1 (OF 5)
    Cover
    ROB LIEFELD & CHAD BOWERS (W) • ROB LIEFELD (A/C)

DEADPOOL, WOLVERINE, CABLE –

IT DOESN’T GET BADDER THAN THIS!

WADE WILSON is back, and he’s brought some frenemies! As the villainous THUMPER returns to take out the man who created him, WOLVERINE and CABLE step in for a daring rescue mission. But as DEADPOOL becomes embroiled in nefarious criminal machinations in MADRIPOOR, will the trio be able to join forces…or will Thumper’s agenda put an end to their efforts? Don’t miss the highly anticipated follow-up to DEADPOOL: BAD BLOOD, as Rob Liefeld returns to the Merc with a Mouth and introduces NEW characters into his wild world who are sure to become the next fan-faves, including the first appearance of SHATTERSTORM!

Cover
    Cover by PEPE LARRAZ

THE ORIGIN OF ARAKKO!

Cover
    Cover by DAVID BALDEÓN

KRAKOA STRIKES?!

STORM #2 (OF 5)
    Cover

BISHOP: WAR COLLEGE #5
    Cover
    Holtham (W) • Sean Damien Hill (A)
    Cover by Ken Lashley

TIME IS AN UNCONQUERABLE BEAST!

Tempo traps herself and Bishop in a time loop of her past trauma. Will she be able to allow festering wounds heal so she and Bishop can figure out a way back home? Meanwhile, the War College students are fighting for their lives, and the lives of Krakoa’s mutants, against the Struckers and Orchis. Help may be on the way, but timing these days has a funny way of putting our favorite mutants in the worst positions possible. Read the last issue of the BISHOP: WAR COLLEGE miniseries to find out how this time-warped, action-packed plot ends!

BETSY BRADDOCK: CAPTAIN BRITAIN #5
    Cover
    Tini Howard (W) • Vasco Georgiev (A) Cover by Erica D’Urso

EARTH’S MOST FURIOUS HEROES UNITE!

And the villains alike! Morgan Le Fay has saddled up with her old lover, none other than Doctor Doom! And that can’t mean good things for the old country. But Betsy Braddock has a plan up her sleeve…and a Multiverse of allies even Morgan can’t magic-wand away. The fight for Britain, for Betsy, for Captains everywhere comes to a head!

IMMORTAL X-MEN #12
    Cover
    STORM OF TWO WORLDS!

A COLOSSAL MISTAKE…

X-23: DEADLY REGENESIS #4
    Cover
    ERICA SCHULTZ (W) • EDGAR SALAZAR (A)
    Cover by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY

LAURA ON LOCKDOWN!

KIMURA has LAURA right where she wants her! But with X-23 under Kimura’s thrall like the “good old days”…will Laura be drawn back into the life of an assassin that she put behind her? Old wounds are reopened, and drastic action is taken by X-23…and the mysterious HAYMAKER!

X-MEN #23
    Cover

X-MEN RED #12
    Cover

THE WHITE SWORD BROKEN!

X-FORCE #41
    Cover
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA

WOLVERINE #34
    Cover

DEADPOOL #8
    Cover
    ALYSSA WONG (W) • LUIGI ZAGARIA (A)
    COVER BY MARTIN COCCOLO

CAN’T A MERC GET A BREAK?

Deadpool is once again fighting for his life when all he wants to do is retire, have a nice time with his daughter and be completely cured of his cancer – is that too much to ask? Maybe not…

ROGUE & GAMBIT #4
    Cover
    Stephanie Phillips (W) Carlos GÓMEZ (A)
    Cover by Steve Morris

WITH THEIR POWERS COMBINED…

…Rogue and Gambit are still dead in the water! And so are the powered humans who’ve mysteriously disappeared recently. Crusher Creel, Juggernaut, Vanisher, Lady Deathstrike… What are all these (sometime) villains doing in one place, and who is pulling the strings? The gloves come off, and series secrets are revealed as this house of cards comes crashing down!

NEW MUTANTS LETHAL LEGION #4
    Cover
    Charlie Jane Anders (W) • Enid Balám (A) Cover by JAVI FERNÁNDEZ

STEAL FROM THE WORST!

Escapade, Cerebella and Scout’s plan to perform the ultimate heist and steal from Count Nefaria has not been going as smoothly as they would have liked. In fact, they now have to face the Count and his new nefarious Lethal Legion! Thankfully, Dani, Karma, Galura, Rahne and Morgan join the fray and will bring some order to the madness…hopefully. Maybe trying to rob an ultra-rich super villain who has his own personal league of evil minions was a little ambitious for the young mutants…
    Everything except New Mutants, Wolverine, Deadpool #8 X-23, X-force. I am going to give liefield mini a try, not a fan of the art or writing to be honest but after the x-men 60th event i just like the guy and will give it a chance. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-23-2023 at 01:44 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I need a bigger man cave lol

These seem to be looking interesting

Heralds
    Xmen
    Immortal
    X-force
    Red
    Anything with Bishop and Cyke and Jean im picking up

Wolverine i been slacking on this book because of the Beast mess, maybe ill pick it back up
    I thought Sinister 4 was coming out. Must be for July Solicts
    Last edited by IN-a-Synch; 03-23-2023 at 01:52 PM.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It is. Believe it's wrapping up in June or July, though. Thankfully.

Light month for me. Just Wolverine and Ultimate Invasion for me in June. Bring on Fall of X!
    Jack, you are not going to get the Deadpool Badder Blood neither?
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Jack, you are not going to get the Deadpool Badder Blood neither?
    No. Three of my favorite characters... but... written by Liefeld? Hard pass.

I read Bad Blood. It was "meh." I don't even mind his artwork. Compared to his writing it's quite good.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Can we get an end to evil Beast's story, pleeeeease??
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================