Niffleheim

Default Marvel June 2023 solicitations

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co..._medium=social

ULTIMATE INVASION #1 (OF 4)

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • BRYAN HITCH (A/C) • FOIL VARIANT COVER BY BRYAN HITCH ALSO AVAILABLE

THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE BEGINS!

Superstar creators Jonathan Hickman and Bryan Hitch team up!

The Illuminati must form once again to stop the Maker from his plans to destroy – or perhaps rebuild – the universe, with Miles Morales at the center of it all! Bryan’s work on THE ULTIMATES helped redefine super hero comics for the 2000s - wait until you see what he and Jonathan have in store for this decade! Including new data pages by Jonathan Hickman - plus exclusive behind-the-scenes material on the world-building that has gone into this project!

AVENGERS #2

JED MACKAY (W) • C.F. VILLA (A) • Cover by STUART IMMONEN

VARIANT COVER BY GEORGE PÉREZ

VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY GEORGE PÉREZ

The Avengers find themselves with a rare gift – foreknowledge of the dangers coming their way in the form of the deadly TRIBULATION EVENTS. But can this information be trusted? And can even Earth’s Mightiest Heroes triumph in the face of cascading disaster?

CAPTAIN AMERICA: COLD WAR OMEGA #1

COLLIN KELLY, JACKSON LANZING & TOCHI ONYEBUCHI (W) • CARLOS MAGNO (A)

"COLD WAR" FINALE!

White Wolf has unleashed an army of Dimension Z monsters upon our world as a declaration of global war, and Team Cap’s only hope to stop it is to take him down for good. Meanwhile, Bucky Barnes deploys his final chess piece – Ian Rogers himself – to turn the situation in his favor. Lifelong friends battle alongside mortal enemies – and change the trajectory of their lives – in this stunning conclusion!

LOKI #1 (OF 4)

DAN WATTERS (W) • GERMÁN PERALTA (A) • Cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN

LOKI SAVES THE MARVEL UNIVERSE?

He may be the “benevolent” God of Stories now, but Loki’s past as the God of Lies returns to haunt him when ancient, powerful weapons he once built end up scattered across the Ten Realms! Loki must track down these weapons before they fall into the wrong hands and bring about Ragnarok! Surprising guest stars, exciting new characters and startling twists await in this all-new miniseries by rising stars Dan Watters (Sword of Azrael) and Germán Peralta (BLACK PANTHER)!

MOON KNIGHT #24

JED MACKAY (W) • FEDERICO SABBATINI (A) • COVER by STEPHEN SEGOVIA

SWEET DREAMS, MOON KNIGHT!

A plague of dreams sweeps through a tenement building, the boundaries between the world of sleep and that of the waking grow porous and Moon Knight must deal with his old enemy Morpheus! But what secret does Morpheus hold...and how will that bring a terrifying new understanding to the seemingly unconnected incidents of the recent past?
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-23-2023 at 06:53 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Another light month for me.

ASM 27 & 28
    Cosmic Ghost Rider 4
    Ghost Rider 15
    Moon Knight 24
    Spiderman 9

I'll be getting:
    Ultimate Invasion #1
    Avengers #2
    X-Men #23
    Invincible Iron Man #7
    I Am Iron Man #4
    Avengers Beyond #4
    Invincible Iron Man vol. 1 Demon In The Armor TPB
    Avengers: War Across Time TPB

Can't wait for the Iron Man/X-Men crossover. Hyped for Ultimate Invasion!!! Hickman back on the UU!!! Bring it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-24-2023 at 02:13 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

ULTIMATE INVASION #1 (OF 4)
    Asm #27-28
    Avengers #2
    X-Men #23
    GOTG #3
    Hallows' Eve #4
    Immortal X-Men #12
    X-Men: Red #12
    Moon Knight #24
    Spider-Man #9
    X-Men #23
    X-Men: Apocalypse #1

Very excited to finally build up the non-Spidey\X side of my Marvel reading. Been a while

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

DD 12
    SW Ann. 01
    Storm 02
    XM 23
    XM:HoA 01
    XMR 12
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

My (sadly-) usual few Marvels; actually up from the 1 or 2 I've been getting:
    Captain Marvel (until the end, sigh)
    Doctor Strange
    Joe Fixit (also ending, alas)
    Miracle Man
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Avengers
    Fantastic Four
    GOTG
    X-Men
    Doctor Strange
    Moon Knight
    Ultimate Invasion
    Incredible Hulk
    Last edited by Steroid; 03-25-2023 at 10:27 AM.

Storm #2
    X-Men Red #12
    X-Men #23
    Immortal X-Men #12
    Bishop War College #5
    Black Panther #1
    Scarlet Witch Annual #1
    X-Force #41
    Rogue & Gambit #4
    X-Men Mutant 1st Strike #1