Incredible Member

Default Tick vs All Might

Tick_vs_All_Might_by_Nikki-Gaza_da8yzf4-fullview.jpg

This is a standard Khazan arena match with both fighters at their physical peaks. Who wins?

Incredible Member

Five gets you ten there won't be an arena left when they're done.

Besides, I'm more interested in how their fight banter will go!

Extraordinary Member

I seem to recall that while the Tick is super strong, his invulnerability is much greater. Is that true?

I've seen the Tick get dazzed and knocked silly, but I don't think I've ever sen anything actually hurt the guy.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I've seen the Tick get dazzed and knocked silly, but I don't think I've ever sen anything actually hurt the guy.
    Agreed. He's like the top tier of indestructible heroes. Especially for being so compact compared to your Hulks and such!
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Extraordinary Member

Inthe Comics,it's stated that the Tick's only weak point it's his head antennas. The cartoon never states this outright but things that his his head do seem to be what hurts him most there. (Though there was one occasion where he was fine getting his head squeezed by someone who could crush diamonds. )

His best cartoon feat seems to be "Getting knocked into orbit", though he fell unconcious for an indeterminate period of time after. At the end of that episode he seemed fine after going through re-entry

Extraordinary Member

Ok, so I think All Might has better anime speed feats, Tick seems to be pretty normal speed-wise. And unless there's some big feat I don't know about from the Tick, All Might hits harder with his weather changing punches. But I'm not certain if he can actually do significant damage to the Tick.

Maybe knock him out.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

All Might is a LOT faster, and probably maybe sorta hits hard enough to knock Tick into orbit? Maybe hits hard enough to KO Tick for a little while?

As stated by others, I'm pretty leery on AM hitting hard enough to kill Tick, or even seriously injure the guy, but he might get a 10 count. He also ought to be able to pin Tick for a 10-count.

Mostly because it's funny, but it's a decent durability feat as well...

"...must...defy...the...laws...of...physics... "
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan