Astonishing Member

Default Yami Yugi vs Hal Jordan

1. Post-crisis-pre-Parralax Hal vs Yami Yugi
    2. Parallax!Hal vs Yami Yugi
    3. bonus: they sit and talk
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

One of them is a cosmic space-cop with a reality warping device at his command, the other plays children's card games. I don't know how this is supposed to be close.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    One of them is a cosmic space-cop with a reality warping device at his command, the other plays children's card games. I don't know how this is supposed to be close.
    Both have overpowered magical things?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Yugi's puzzle isn't remotely close to the power of a Green Lantern ring. It's like barely a blip when comparing the two.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Feats for what the Millenium Puzzle has done? Has it even affected the real world like the Millenium Ring?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Like....are they playing a card game? Is it supposed to be a willpower thing? The GL ring is considered one of the most powerful things in the universe. I know Yami Yugi was capable of doing some crazy ass **** in the manga with his Penalty Games, but he's not doing anything to Hal.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the puzzle itself isnt really all that powerful compared to the other millienium items. it does house the pharoh's soul and his memories but other than that, it's pretty damn weak in combat situations. compared that to the eye which lets you read minds and strip souls, the ring which lets you track the other items and a few other esoteric powers, the key which lets you look into another person's mind, the rod which is just straight up mind control, and the necklace which lets you see the future, the puzzle really is just a fancy paper weight.

the only way he'd be a threat to hal is if hal took off his ring, forgone any and all extra powers he might have, agree to let yami pick the game they'd play, and completely get stomp into the ground so he could suffer a penalty for losing.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Hell, the Puzzle in my recollection doesn't even have the same laser beam thingy both the Ring and Eye have displayed. I'm sorry to Yugioh fans but a power ring in general just blows that over with ease with even the most basic things it can do.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Hell, the Puzzle in my recollection doesn't even have the same laser beam thingy both the Ring and Eye have displayed. I'm sorry to Yugioh fans but a power ring in general just blows that over with ease with even the most basic things it can do.
    and the thing isnt all powerful as it can't even create shadow games like yami marik, yami bakura and pegesus could do.

and, depending on how the doom arc is view in this thread, the puzzle couldn't work on anything that was older than itself.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and the thing isnt all powerful as it can't even create shadow games like yami marik, yami bakura and pegesus could do.

and, depending on how the doom arc is view in this thread, the puzzle couldn't work on anything that was older than itself.
    I know the manga kinda gives the Puzzle and Yami Yugi just a bit more than the mind crush, but yeah even those are fairly restricted to at least agreeing to some sort of a game against him...I think.

Still just doesn't have much compared to the others.

The Millennium Puzzle on its own does not have much in terms of offensive capabilities other than realistic illusions, psychological attacks, and the occasion random energy burst. A lantern's ring trumps all of that.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!