Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The End Is Nigh in 'Sins of Sinister: Dominion' #1 First Look

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...t-look-preview

In a special first look at 'Sins of Sinister: Dominion' #1, new and old threats emerge, including Ghost Rider Galactus, Charles Xavier, and Mother Righteous.

In Kieron Gillen, Lucas Werneck, and Paco Medina's SINS OF SINISTER: DOMINION (2023) #1, a thousand years have passed since Mister Sinister launched the plan that would transform the universe in his image. Now, seven trillion deadly sins later, he's more than ready to bring this botched experiment to a close—but first, he'll need to find the Moira Engine, which could bring mutantkind back before the point where this all went wrong. But even if the Moira Engine is reclaimed and the timeline is reset, can the future really change the present, or will mutantkind just make all the same mistakes again?

A special first look at SINS OF SINISTER: DOMINION #1 reveals the gauntlet that mutantkind will have to run in order to restore the Marvel Universe to its proper state. In one page, Spirit of Vengeance Galactus looms over a space station, while the Sinister-corrupted Charles Xavier makes his move from a massive tank in another. A final page shows Mother Righteous relaxing in a massive library, before she turns and looks directly at the reader.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The art is amazing. That library is gorgeous and I'm glad to see Xavier in action.

Mother Rightous is without a doubt the best Sinister.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I wish Xavier's tank had more visual callbacks to Xavier's hover chair.

Is Galactus possessed by Vengeance or Variance ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...t-look-preview

In a special first look at 'Sins of Sinister: Dominion' #1, new and old threats emerge, including Ghost Rider Galactus, Charles Xavier, and Mother Righteous.

In Kieron Gillen, Lucas Werneck, and Paco Medina's SINS OF SINISTER: DOMINION (2023) #1, a thousand years have passed since Mister Sinister launched the plan that would transform the universe in his image. Now, seven trillion deadly sins later, he's more than ready to bring this botched experiment to a close—but first, he'll need to find the Moira Engine, which could bring mutantkind back before the point where this all went wrong. But even if the Moira Engine is reclaimed and the timeline is reset, can the future really change the present, or will mutantkind just make all the same mistakes again?

A special first look at SINS OF SINISTER: DOMINION #1 reveals the gauntlet that mutantkind will have to run in order to restore the Marvel Universe to its proper state. In one page, Spirit of Vengeance Galactus looms over a space station, while the Sinister-corrupted Charles Xavier makes his move from a massive tank in another. A final page shows Mother Righteous relaxing in a massive library, before she turns and looks directly at the reader.

Holy **** they brought the fight to the storm system. The girls really want domninon by fire or force.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 03-24-2023 at 12:32 PM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I wish Xavier's tank had more visual callbacks to Xavier's hover chair.

Is Galactus possessed by Vengeance or Variance ?
    Vengeance is orange fire, variance blue
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I'm wondering if Xavier kills Emma and Exodus, I can't imagine either would have let him live much longer after Hope was dispatched.

It looks like MR Is using Ghost Galactus to attack the storm system. But by this time Storm has returned, we do not see her, perhaps she is at war with the Red Diamond Empire.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Those forehead symbols make a perfect target for a lightning bolt or a 1000.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

So...then there were two.
    Mother Heart and Diamond SinXavier...are still in the running for Dominion. But even with Essex's seeming change of intentions, that would make it three. Whether or not they acquire Dominion (I'm guessing no one does)...I'm quite interested to see just how the timeline is reverted.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

WOW!! Ok, this is looking VERY GOOD.

They attacked the Storm System. This is turning out to be a lot interesting.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Dominion may not be the final goal here. It may actually be choosing the players that will be titans as all a dominion essentially is according to marvel is 10 titans in unison.. meaning that each titan are essentially mini dominions on to themselves just not a whole. We know at least given marvel own definition what happened in Storm and the Brotherhood 2 was at the very least reaching titan level. From the article.

As revealed in POWERS OF X (2019) #5 by Jonathan Hickman and R.B. Silva, Dominions are generally made up of Titans, each of which is a unified intelligence that can generate a singularity alone. When ten or more Titans link together and act in unison, they create a Dominion and generate a sentient singularity that controls an area of physical space and an epoch of time.

epoch of time= 900 years seems like a lot.
    area of singular space= inside the orbis
    generate a sentient singularity =
    sin·gu·lar·i·ty
    noun
    noun: singularity

the state, fact, quality, or condition of being singular.
    "he believed in the singularity of all cultures"
    h
    Similar:
    uniqueness

distinctiveness
    difference
    individuality
    particularity

a peculiarity or odd trait.
    plural noun: singularities
    "it is a singularity of the book that it contains such a wealth of illustrations"
    h
    Similar:
    idiosyncrasy

quirk
    trait
    foible
    peculiarity
    oddity
    eccentricity

abnormality

Physics•Mathematics
    a point at which a function takes an infinite value, especially in space-time when matter is infinitely dense, as at the center of a black hole.

Storm opened up a controlled magical black whole that sucked in an entire area of physical space. I'm just super saiyan. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Now im wondering what the outcome of Nightcrawlers #3 is, from the sounds of the blurb Marvel provided this is still in the +1000 years future
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Dominion may not be the final goal here. It may actually be choosing the players that will be titans as all a dominion essentially is according to marvel is 10 titans in unison.. meaning that each titan are essentially mini dominions on to themselves just not a whole. We know at least given marvel own definition what happened in Storm and the Brotherhood 2 was at the very least reaching titan level. From the article.

As revealed in POWERS OF X (2019) #5 by Jonathan Hickman and R.B. Silva, Dominions are generally made up of Titans, each of which is a unified intelligence that can generate a singularity alone. When ten or more Titans link together and act in unison, they create a Dominion and generate a sentient singularity that controls an area of physical space and an epoch of time.

epoch of time= 900 years seems like a lot.
    area of singular space= inside the orbis
    generate a sentient singularity =
    sin·gu·lar·i·ty
    noun
    noun: singularity

the state, fact, quality, or condition of being singular.
    "he believed in the singularity of all cultures"
    h
    Similar:
    uniqueness

distinctiveness
    difference
    individuality
    particularity

a peculiarity or odd trait.
    plural noun: singularities
    "it is a singularity of the book that it contains such a wealth of illustrations"
    h
    Similar:
    idiosyncrasy

quirk
    trait
    foible
    peculiarity
    oddity
    eccentricity

abnormality

Physics•Mathematics
    a point at which a function takes an infinite value, especially in space-time when matter is infinitely dense, as at the center of a black hole.

Storm opened up a controlled magical black whole that sucked in an entire area of physical space. I'm just super saiyan. lol
    Except the world farm aka the storm system is far above a titan and is the very cusp of dominion. I was sceptical but after reading the article from marvel it says a machine or a culture can also achieve dominion. So I am guessing the storm system might actually do it.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    So...then there were two.
    Mother Heart and Diamond SinXavier...are still in the running for Dominion. But even with Essex's seeming change of intentions, that would make it three. Whether or not they acquire Dominion (I'm guessing no one does)...I'm quite interested to see just how the timeline is reverted.
    Same. How the reset actually comes about is going to be interesting to watch as there's so many ways this thing can go. I'm excited for the conclusion especially because I'm even more excited for everything that comes after.