Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Now that you have your Strange Powers, or even if you never received them, you now have a chance to be granted one of 13 equally (or perhaps even more so) Strange Objects of Power.

Choose a number from 1 to 13 and see what Object you end up with. Good luck.
    Number One please.
    Power with Girl is better.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Seven, please.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Three for me, please.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Number 11 please!
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Number 10 for me.
    10. Go Action Figure: A toy-sized metal headband that, when placed on the head of any Action Figure of your choosing, make that Action Figure ‘Come Alive’ in a manner of speaking. It also grants the Action Figure all powers, skills, knowledge, and so on of the character it is based on, in proportion to it’s size.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Number One please.
    1. Javalin: A spear that, when thrown, heats up to the same temperature as overheated coffee, around 180° F. The heat has no effect on the weapon, only on the target and the surrounding air.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Seven, please.
    7. Blade of Gas: A high quality Japanese style sword that emits smelly, noxious gasses whenever it strikes someone or something. The user is spared the worst of the stench.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Three for me, please.
    3. Kilt and KaDoodle: A Scottish style Kilt that, when worn gives the wearer the power to draw doodles and abstract images (or graffiti) on pretty much anything, simply by imaging it happening. Doesn’t work on people.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    Number 11 please!
    11. Nagingata: A Japanese Pole and Blade weapon that encourages (nags) the user to train harder and become a stronger, better fighter, and in exchange it mirrors the user’s abilities. The stronger, the better the user gets, the stronger and better the weapon becomes. If the user manages to reach a near peak level of ability on their own, it will unlock the weapon’s hidden ability. The ability to grant the user the ability to shadow-step, to appear to be in multiple places at once.

Numbers 4, 8, and 12 remain unclaimed.

6. Precocious Jewels: A diamond, an emerald, a ruby, a beryl, and an opal. Each of these stones grant the user a different, high end power. However, only one grants the user the knowledge of which gemstone gives which powers (which can change at random). This is something that the user will have to figure out on their own. One hint, no two jewels can be used together at the same time, except for the Knowledge jewel. Something of a puzzle to figure out.
    neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

3. Kilt and KaDoodle: A Scottish style Kilt that, when worn gives the wearer the power to draw doodles and abstract images (or graffiti) on pretty much anything, simply by imaging it happening. Doesn’t work on people.
    I'm just going to abuse this power by drawing doodles of male genitalia on the doors and windows of people I don't like.

While, at the same time, mine get an airing under my kilt. Got to wear it properly, after all.

6. Precocious Jewels: A diamond, an emerald, a ruby, a beryl, and an opal. Each of these stones grant the user a different, high end power. However, only one grants the user the knowledge of which gemstone gives which powers (which can change at random). This is something that the user will have to figure out on their own. One hint, no two jewels can be used together at the same time, except for the Knowledge jewel. Something of a puzzle to figure out.
    Wait, is which gem the knowledge Jewel random or high-end powers the gems grant random, or is it both?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

I'll take an 8, the hungriest number

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Wait, is which gem the knowledge Jewel random or high-end powers the gems grant random, or is it both?
    Trial and error, trial and error.