Mighty Member

Default Will Smith vs Other comedians. Oscars 2022

Chapelle, Louis CK, Bill Hicks others?

How would they have handled the slap?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Difficult to say, it clearly wasn't an attack meant to injure more than pride, and I don't know of any "real fights" with any of these people, but Smith famously did get a bunch of boxing training for Ali, and he's generally larger and more fit than most of the other comedians out there. If it degenerated into an actual fight, I'd back him one-on-one against most of them.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Mighty Member

An alive and well Bill Hicks would not have taken this well.
    There is a grainy video of him verbally destroying a drunk heckler with very severe language..

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Difficult to say, it clearly wasn't an attack meant to injure more than pride, and I don't know of any "real fights" with any of these people, but Smith famously did get a bunch of boxing training for Ali, and he's generally larger and more fit than most of the other comedians out there. If it degenerated into an actual fight, I'd back him one-on-one against most of them.
    I don't expect it would come to fisticuffs, but if it did I would cosign the above - I'd back Smith in a fight against any comedian who wasn't, for example, an MMA fighter on the side.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Did Carrot Top have any combat training back when he was a pile of muscles?

What about Gallagher? He's got a really large hammer.

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Rob Riggle from the daily show is one that would stop Smith physically, he was Marine served in combat, not a small man either.