Default Sit and Talk: Kenshin, Vash and Thorfinn.

Kenshin, Vash and Thorfinn. these three men meet each other at a bar what do they talk about? No language barriers each will be capable of understanding the other.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Kenshin activates his Legato voice and triggers Vash.

(Haven't seen the new anime yet. It looks like absolute ****)

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Kenshin, Vash and Thorfinn. these three men meet each other at a bar what do they talk about? No language barriers each will be capable of understanding the other.
    Honestly, I can see Vash touching base with Thorfinn over his former need for revenge since Vash himself has a bit of mixed headspace over that with Knives for being responsible for Rem's(and her descendant's) death. Similarly, I can see Kenshin empathizing with Thorfinn as a fellow slave and the fact that they have to live with the accumulated karma of their past actions as murderers while trying to live a fulfilling life in the present.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!