Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Hope... never caught on. Mercy as Lex's Henchwoman was from DCAU. the first adaptation of her into comics added Hope. Well, the recent comics still have Mercy as Lex's henchwoman. don't think we've seen Hope though.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hope... never caught on. Mercy as Lex's Henchwoman was from DCAU. the first adaptation of her into comics added Hope. Well, the recent comics still have Mercy as Lex's henchwoman. don't think we've seen Hope though.
    Mercy is still being used regularly with Hope not being seen since the Infinity Inc. limited after the 52 weekly series. I always liked the Amazon origin for the 2 but its been dropped by now im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Mercy is still being used regularly with Hope not being seen since the Infinity Inc. limited after the 52 weekly series. I always liked the Amazon origin for the 2 but its been dropped by now im sure.
    The Young Justice version of Mercy was a human with cybernetic enhancements, and the current comic incarnation seems to be the same.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I don’t think the current Asian version of Mercy was ever an Amazon.

Manitou Raven

the League of the Ancients

Always loved the Obsidian Age story line and subsequent JL:Elite book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
    Manitou Raven

the League of the Ancients

Always loved the Obsidian Age story line and subsequent JL:Elite book.
    Agreed....

He seems pretty cool, but DC's pretty crowded with martial artists. I hope he gets brought back with some kind of upgrade, premise or power that would make him stand out a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    He seems pretty cool, but DC's pretty crowded with martial artists. I hope he gets brought back with some kind of upgrade, premise or power that would make him stand out a bit more.
    He is part of China's Great Twenty now but you are absolutely right he needs an upgrade power wise just not sure what it could be though

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Well... how about "not-a-bat-character?"

Fantastic Member

Has Glorith been seen lately? She started as a Silver Age lackey of the Time-Trapper and was deaged into protoplasmic slime in her first appearance, but somehow recovered from that and continued to torment the Legion of Superheroes.

He is part of China's Great Twenty now but you are absolutely right he needs an upgrade power wise just not sure what it could be though

Speaking of the Great Twenty, how old is Avery Ho, the Flash of China, supposed to be? In Flash, she seems like late teens. In Super-Man of China, she seemed to be in her early 20s.

Extraordinary Member

Willpower. The son of Johnny Thunder. The only JSA kid no JSA ongoing has used yet.

Argus — the Bloodlines character. Always worked well with Flash. And his identity as undercover law enforcement lends itself to storylines.